Sponsored

Drag Day for Southeast S550's, Sep 23rd 9am, Silver Dollar Motorsports Park

T101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST, 2014 Taurus SHO, 1998 SVT Contour, 1997 SVT Cobra, 1998 Volvo V70R
Hey Dudes,

Myself and Justin, admins of Georgia S550's (a poorly named offshoot of Atlanta S550's) Rented Silver Dollar on the 23rd.

It's already paid for, we'd like to invite our fellow Mustang6g southeast members to come.

I'd love for it to be free, but it wasn't free for us haha.

No classes, but full track prep and timing.
I'm hoping to bring a few of my vehicles, and Justin will be bringing his 900+HP 2018.

The track rental is September 23rd, 2018, facilities and parking/setup will be made available as early as 9:00am with racing getting underway at 10:00am through 2:00pm. Experienced and novice racers are welcome, this will be a fun and educational event with no pressure for those who have never raced before.

To secure a spot please send payment as payment to friend/family via Paypal to https://www.paypal.me/lolepa (Justin Wilson), be sure to include your name and shirt size if ordering a shirt as well. All availability is first come first serve and we are aiming to fill 50-60 slots, payment will not be refundable, however your slot can be sold or gifted in the event you cannot participate. Any questions regarding payment or the track event, please reach out to myself or Justin Wilson.
You can email us at [email protected] or [email protected]

Pricing:
$100/car (driver)
$125/car + Club T-shirt for the event

Vehicles must meet track safety standards, cars faster than 14.0s must have current safety rated helmet, all drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.

Thanks
Sponsored

jlwilson10609

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Ruby Red
I am very excited to be bringing out my 18, I will be pulling out all of the stops on going deep 9s. Hoping a good amount of people can come out and race with us, share advice and builds as well as foster friendly competition. Thank you for posting this!