Sponsored

Downtown Dallas monthly parking

CrashOverride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello everyone, I know it's been a bit since I posted in here about emissions stuff. Been a while to sell my house and buy a new one out there (Writing from Cali right now, but will move there in 2 weeks). Anyways.... My job is in what I've been told is the "Art District" by that big AT&T center. Although I don't need to go into the office daily, I figure it will still be better to get monthly for those "bad months" when I need to go in more often than not.

So with that, I've found a few websites that advertise available parking, but it seems like everything I look up has bad reviews or they talk about their cars being stolen or messed up. Hard to tell if it's residents that live there (Many of them appear to be apartment lots) or if it is just the people parking there for work.

For any of you that work and park in downtown Dallas, which lots do you think are decent? I know there is the DART, but I think y'all will understand I'm a driving kind of guy, even if it means I'm sitting in stop and go traffic with a stick. I just can't do the train thing, tried it out here, it's just not for me.

Thank you!
Sponsored

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I worked at Ross Tower in downtown Dallas from 2011 to 2021. I parked in a garage at Patterson and Ervay St. Some of my co-workers parked in one at San Jacinto and Ervay. I never had any issues or heard of any co-workers having their cars vandalized, etc.