Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Only voter suppression I recall was the Black Panthers standing outside polling stations.

Oops, you probably never saw that on CNN.
Are you talking about the one or two Africa Americans in Philly that stood outside with a large stick that the DOJ dismissed? "No voters have come forward to claim that they were intimidated from voting on account of the New Black Panthers standing outside the polling center in 2008"

Of course, this is all you'd remember you're a conservative boomer, lmao.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Are you talking about the one or two Africa Americans in Philly that stood outside with a large stick that the DOJ dismissed? "No voters have come forward to claim that they were intimidated from voting on account of the New Black Panthers standing outside the polling center in 2008"

Of course, this is all you'd remember you're a conservative boomer, lmao.
No, the election you claim Kemp stole.

full.png

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
No, the election you claim Kemp stole.

full.png
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-panthers-georgia-pictures/

After reading that Snopes article, it seems like those men were just using their 1st and 2nd amendments. Perhaps be a little less racist?

On the other hand, in the run up to Kemps 2018 election, he purged 8% of all registered Georgians from voter rolls, an act described as "the largest mass disenfranchisement in US history" by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper. Seventy five percent of the registrations purged or put on hold belonged to minorities. He won by 1.4% thus why people say he stole it.

Also, he is currently under investigation by the House ethics committee.

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-panthers-georgia-pictures/

After reading that Snopes article, it seems like those men were just using their 1st and 2nd amendments. Perhaps be a little less racist?

On the other hand, in the run up to Kemps 2018 election, he purged 8% of all registered Georgians from voter rolls, an act described as "the largest mass disenfranchisement in US history" by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper. Seventy five percent of the registrations purged or put on hold belonged to minorities. He won by 1.4% thus why people say he stole it.

Also, he is currently under investigation by the House ethics committee.
You're hopeless. You will believe anything.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yea, believe your eyes or believe what the Black Panthers tell you? Come on man!
Were you there to provide first hand accounts? No, so I'm going to believe the people who were there that said they weren't intimidating voters. I believe what the majority of fact checking and people in that area are saying. What I don't do is spread the first clickbait headline I see as fact. I do my due diligence so as to not look like a racist asshole.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Were you there to provide first hand accounts? No, so I'm going to believe the people who were there that said they weren't intimidating voters. I believe what the majority of fact checking and people in that area are saying. What I don't do is spread the first clickbait headline I see as fact. I do my due diligence so as to not look like a racist asshole.
Yet you manage to perfectly portray a condescending asshole. You will not be taken seriously anymore, at least by me. I'm not prone to name calling, but willing to burn a bridge here. Have a good life.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yet you manage to perfectly portray a condescending asshole. You will not be taken seriously anymore, at least by me. I'm not prone to name calling, but willing to burn a bridge here. Have a good life.
Cool, perhaps if I didn't have to explain everything to you too I wouldn't have to come off as pretentious. The fact is neither of you ever do your research, rather, post misinformation and propaganda as if it is empirical evidence. I have never seen either of you post an actual peer reviewed or data driven article that is objective. Instead, you post the same 2 or 3 sites that are obviously biased which isn't inherently a problem but that are biased and are known to produce conspiracies and lies, not to mention, you are too narrow minded to even recognize that you are gullible Dunning Krugers.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Cool, perhaps if I didn't have to explain everything to you too I wouldn't have to come off as pretentious. The fact is neither of you ever do your research, rather, post misinformation and propaganda as if it is empirical evidence. I have never seen either of you post an actual peer reviewed or data driven article that is objective. Instead, you post the same 2 or 3 sites that are obviously biased which isn't inherently a problem but that are biased and are known to produce conspiracies and lies, not to mention, you are too narrow minded to even recognize that you are gullible Dunning Krugers.

full.png

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.