Sponsored

Does anyone on here invest in precious metals?

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 - N3451 2015 Focus Titanium
Buy gold and silver and physically HOLD your assets. Do not buy paper. Precious metals are not like the stock market but more of a hedge against inflation and the system crashing. Historically as stocks move down, precious metals move up.

There are several good brokers out there and its as easy as eBay. Just be sure to use a well known broker with a very good rating like SD Bullion, AMPEX, Bullion Exchanges, MCM, Liberty, DBS Coins, Pinehurst and JM Bullion are all places that I've made purchases through without incident. I don't watch TV, but I wouldn't trust anything being sold via infomercial.
Sponsored

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I don't think so. I think if the CRAPOLA hits the fan, the barter and trade economy will have nothing to do with Silver/gold or other.
And everything to do with food, and labor/skill. Silver and gold might get you those items short term, but long term you best have something of use to barter/trade when you run out of silver/gold or someone takes it from you.
You can have your metal, I'll take the workable land. Thanks.
The city slickers will starve holding their gold iou's papers someone sold them , while the smart ones work the land to feed themselves and family/friends,locals.
It is also wise to invest in copper and lead. These metals are good protection for others.

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Buy gold and silver and physically HOLD your assets. Do not buy paper. Precious metals are not like the stock market but more of a hedge against inflation and the system crashing. Historically as stocks move down, precious metals move up.

There are several good brokers out there and its as easy as eBay. Just be sure to use a well known broker with a very good rating like SD Bullion, AMPEX, Bullion Exchanges, MCM, Liberty, DBS Coins, Pinehurst and JM Bullion are all places that I've made purchases through without incident. I don't watch TV, but I wouldn't trust anything being sold via infomercial.

Well stated saleen367...............and for the time being GUNS & AMMO will also have GREAT value!!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
:crazy::crazy:

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I have a question, I don't think many think about.
EVEN if you hold in your hand the silver/gold/other.
If the crap hits the fan. Who you think is going to do anything with that 1oz bar or larger when you need to pay ofr /barter for something. Oh, that will be 30 bucks, hand them the 900.00 *(example don't get into a fit over the value placed)bar and ask them for change. You are going to need coin if anything, or better yet something they need, or can barter/trade off.
Or are you going to hand them the bar and say keep the change.
Most will be trying to hand off gold brokers paper iou's anyways as they don't have any gold, and never did, they just paid for a fancy printed document. WORTHLESS.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I have a question, I don't think many think about.
EVEN if you hold in your hand the silver/gold/other.
If the crap hits the fan. Who you think is going to do anything with that 1oz bar or larger when you need to pay ofr /barter for something. Oh, that will be 30 bucks, hand them the 900.00 *(example don't get into a fit over the value placed)bar and ask them for change. You are going to need coin if anything, or better yet something they need, or can barter/trade off.
Or are you going to hand them the bar and say keep the change.
Most will be trying to hand off gold brokers paper iou's anyways as they don't have any gold, and never did, they just paid for a fancy printed document. WORTHLESS.
Um, a scale and a tool to cut off pieces. Like the original "pieces of eight".

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Precious metal investment discussion morphs into end of world Armageddon survival. Lol

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Precious metal investment discussion morphs into end of world Armageddon survival. Lol
It is the same people... every. single. thread.

One guy who claims to be from Maine talking about "workable land" when Maine has what 10% workable farmland? I'd expect that comment to come from someone from KY (60% workable land), SC, NC, GA, etc. Guess he plans on bartering berries and potatoes. Maine is heavily regulated anyway. lol...

I don't hold precious metals outside of ammo. I probably should hold some previous metals in my portfolio, but I've not studied it enough. I stay away from it like international stocks.
Sponsored