Sponsored

Does anyone know what stripe decal kit this is?

KJZ28

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KevinJoyce.HoulihanLawrence.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT SP1
Hey Stang bros,
I really like the stripes on this car I found in google images. The speration between the white pinstripe and the black exposing a little of the paint work sets these off. I have a Victory Red '19 that needs some pizzaz. I have been searching and can't find the exact ones. Anyone have an idea where I can get these?
2019_00018_01.jpg
2019_00018_02.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
KJZ28

KJZ28

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT SP1
Thanks buddy. Did you use this company? What was your experience? It looks like the white pinstripe is an add on and put on separately, explains why I was having a hard time finding a kit with it.

btcarmd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
1965 Gt Vert, 2005 GT, 2020 GT
With big worm graphics the pin stripe comes separate and you can install with any gap you want.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Thanks buddy. Did you use this company? What was your experience? It looks like the white pinstripe is an add on and put on separately, explains why I was having a hard time finding a kit with it.
Yep the pin stripe is separate, and you can space it however you like.

I haven't used them personally, but they're well known around here and come highly recommended by many. If I ever need to replace the stripes on my GT350 I'll be giving them a call.

OP
OP
KJZ28

KJZ28

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT SP1
Yep the pin stripe is separate, and you can space it however you like.

I haven't used them personally, but they're well known around here and come highly recommended by many. If I ever need to replace the stripes on my GT350 I'll be giving them a call.
Thank you very much. Years ago I had bad experiences with cheap ebay stripes I wanted to avoid making that mistake again. Glad they have a good name here. They seem reasonable as well. Thanks guys!
Sponsored