Sponsored

Does anyone know of any 19" Torq Thrust/Classic Muscle car styled wheels that will fit our cars?

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2005 F150 FX4
Hey guys,

Peeling through the wheels thread (500+ pages is a lot) and everywhere else online. I have a 19' bullitt, and I've never really been able to find wheels that I dig. I think this thing having that "Retro modern" kinda thing going on, it would be awesome to have some 19" Chrome torq thrust or other like "classic mag wheel" looking wheels on the thing. Everything available in 19 is either super "tech" looking, i.e. lots of angles and tons of "spokes" or just super plain and looks like a variation on every other wheel

As a quick note, I don't hate the stock wheels, I'm just not a fan of black wheels. I feel they get lost in the tire, and just look blah, I like the pop of silver/chrome wheels.

Putting my usual long winded-ness aside, the only "real" options I've found are as follows
-Size up to 20" and take a hit to ride quality (Car is an almost daily, I do have a truck as well though)
-Pay 1000+ per wheel for "custom" wheels
-Pickup a spare set of stock bullitt wheels and get them refinished

To keep this post somewhat short and sweet, can anyone post up some wheels that fit the bill if they know of any? Looking for something that won't break the bank, I just really can't justify $4,000+ on wheels without rubber or tpms.

Thanks In advance oh wise and helpful dudes.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Might try tire rack, can have a picture and color of the car, select wheel, will display on the picture

OP
OP

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelby Cs-11?
Love the wheel - Hate the 20"

Might try tire rack, can have a picture and color of the car, select wheel, will display on the picture
I've peeled through american muscle. Will double down on tire rack, but it seems like the wheel i'm looking for is going to be something oddly specific off of a specific website.

Edit : 12 wheel options available on tire rack lolol

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Love the wheel - Hate the 20"

I've peeled through american muscle. Will double down on tire rack, but it seems like the wheel i'm looking for is going to be something oddly specific off of a specific website.

Edit : 12 wheel options available on tire rack lolol. LMAO !! know what you mean
What about American Racing, they made the original design.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
What about American Racing, they made the original design.
American Racing is one of the companies that has "custom wheels" and although I would love them......1000$ a wheel is just not feasible.

American muscle fr 500 chrome black or anthracite
Very nice wheels, but unfortunately they still have that "newschool" look, they don't look like a classic "mag" wheel.

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
If you’re willing to step down to an 18 there are a lot of options available.

OP
OP

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
If you’re willing to step down to an 18 there are a lot of options available.

Do we know of any 18" wheels that will fit over Brembos though? I think I've heard of a few but not sure what would be needed to clear them offset wise, etc.

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT