Sponsored

Does anyone know if the MY2018 model is on display in any showrooms, anywhere?

mandat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - Magnetic
As per the title, are there any new model mustangs on display anywhere in the country?

I'm interested in seeing the new model in the flesh but according to a few dealers that I've called, they tell me that they anticipate having a showroom model available in March / April time at the earliest.
Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
As per the title, are there any new model mustangs on display anywhere in the country?

I'm interested in seeing the new model in the flesh but according to a few dealers that I've called, they tell me that they anticipate having a showroom model available in March / April time at the earliest.
None to be seen unfortunately. The demo cars will more than likely be arriving at the same time as some of the orders placed by those on this forum.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
None are in the country yet. So none yet.

HOWEVER most main dealers will have them, ford birmingham will have one undoudebly, ford nottighams first one is about 3mnths out. I guess Kent, hayes etc will also have them.

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
From what I have heard, the official UK launch is not until mid April, so even if some dealers have taken delivery of showroom cars by then, I doubt they will be on show until the official launch.

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
I was told February for a demo car

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I was told February for a demo car
Makes sense. Some rolled off the production line early Jan, could be getting on to a ship any day in theory. Optimistic but fits with "normal" timescales.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest [MENTION=16931]Avdb[/MENTION] we were told months before UK dealers would have them, demo cars really took a while to come, as did show cars. (for the MY15s)

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm all honesty I can't see there being any of the 2018s on display until Ford have sold as many of the old stock as they possibly can.
I have asked my salesman to be contacted asap when the dealer has a demonstrator in but I think mine will arrive either before it or in the same shipment.

dhallworth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Searching for a Mustang
Evans Halshaw Ford in Glasgow reckon around the 10th February for their demo to arrive.

David.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I got fed up waiting for the spoiler so I’ve got an AMG C43 coming instead in April unless I cancel and lose my £1k deposit as I’ve still got a Mustang GT itch to scratch. Not tempted enough by the Bullitt but would be if they reintroduced grabber blue for MY19 which appears to be around that time for order. Not keen on the spinnel green. Might trade for a mustang in a year or two , or pick up a used otherwise and keep an eye on them in the meantime. A GT500 would be nice but unlikely

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I got fed up waiting for the spoiler so I’ve got an AMG C43 coming instead in April unless I cancel and lose my £1k deposit as I’ve still got a Mustang GT itch to scratch. Not tempted enough by the Bullitt but would be if they reintroduced grabber blue for MY19 which appears to be around that time for order. Not keen on the spinnel green. Might trade for a mustang in a year or two , or pick up a used otherwise and keep an eye on them in the meantime. A GT500 would be nice but unlikely
Why not order it without the spoiler?

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Does the AMG have a large spoiler?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Hmm. The Cervinis C-Series is much the same idea - pedestal, maybe a bit larger - or they'll be selling the Ford one as a spare part before long.
Sponsored