Does anyone have wiring for stock line lock? Trying to wire it off button

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I am wondering if it is possible to trigger stock line lock off a button vs going through the entire process. I know JPC sells a kit but it seems like it should be possible to just trigger it if you knew the correct pin and how the signal worked.
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
I think it is more complicated than that since the factory system uses the abs pump to hold the pressure and release the rear pressure. I thought about just plumbing in two line lock solenoids ( one for each front brake) at the factory connections in the wheel well, but it adds up to about 2.5lbs of un needed weight, and my brain just can't get over that...

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I think it is more complicated than that since the factory system uses the abs pump to hold the pressure and release the rear pressure. I thought about just plumbing in two line lock solenoids ( one for each front brake) at the factory connections in the wheel well, but it adds up to about 2.5lbs of un needed weight, and my brain just can't get over that...
It might not be possible but I would like to see the pinout of the abs module. Do you have a factory wiring diagram?

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Yeah, it is all can-bus driven, a couple powers/grounds, inputs from speed sensors, and can-bus. You would have to be able to program/ code it, if even possible.
Sponsored