Sponsored

Does anyone have information on the 2019 Shelby GT350?

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Has your car been delivered? Do you have any info on your delivery date?

I am just wondering if you guys think the production will land this month with the remaining cars in early May?

Do you think that this is the last year of production of the GT350 with the high demand GT500 cars? I say yes.
Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Has your car been delivered? Do you have any info on your delivery date?

I am just wondering if you guys think the production will land this month with the remaining cars in early May?

Do you think that this is the last year of production of the GT350 with the high demand GT500 cars? I say yes.
My car has not been delivered and it was ordered in GA on Jan 15 with a priority 10. It was in production 2/26 and switched to shipped March 24 with a delivery date of April 11th. I think most cars ordered early on will land by early may if the steering wheel shortage got sorted out while the rest would land end of May through June. I also think the 350 is gone after next April/May. I don't think there will be any special edition it will just be time for it to go to focus production and time and capital on the 500 and other future models like the four door mustang or an electric one (both sound gay).

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Order was placed close to end of Jan. Had a EDD of March 24th. Have no new update since then except the car is on hold. I have no new EDD.

Honestly not sure what will happen after 2020 model. But I’m not betting on anything. I like the car. I like the price point. I’d rather bet on now and get the car than to see it disappear because if Ford has no plans for a manual gear box for 500 ever than I’d not be returning to Mustang this generation if the 350 would disappear. And even then if 500 came with manual gear box I could not justify paying the dealer markup. And by the time the markup is gone the new generation of Mustangs would be revealed.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
My car has not been delivered and it was ordered in GA on Jan 15 with a priority 10. It was in production 2/26 and switched to shipped March 24 with a delivery date of April 11th....
Thanks! You sure know more than me. Mine was ordered in the middle of February. I have no clue on the production priority, as it may be a one.:beer:

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
....I’d rather bet on now and get the car than to see it disappear because if Ford has no plans for a manual gear box for 500 ever than I’d not be returning to Mustang this generation if the 350 would disappear. And even then if 500 came with manual gear box I could not justify paying the dealer markup.... .
First: I'd never pay MSRP. Over MSRP is not possible.

We all know that these cars will depreciate. It isn't going to be as bad as a % of the other cars, but we buy because we really like them.

I doubt any State will be the same, but I can pay an ad valorem tax (vs. a sales tax) once up front and pay no other property tax.as long as I keep it.

I plan to keep this 5.2L Coyote (modified to a Vodoo) for a long time.

Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Mine is due in in may. This will not be the last year of the GT350 from everything I have been told but, I have learned they can say anything and do anything.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is due in in may. This will not be the last year of the GT350 from everything I have been told but, I have learned they can say anything and do anything.
Tim,
I'd say a small batch of 2020 Mustang Shelby GT350 would sell very quickly to speculators. This is 2109 so Ford can easily change the VIN to make it a 2020.

I hope my car car is titled as a 2020. :beer:

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
First: I'd never pay MSRP. Over MSRP is not possible.

We all know that these cars will depreciate. It isn't going to be as bad as a % of the other cars, but we buy because we really like them.

I doubt any State will be the same, but I can pay an ad valorem tax (vs. a sales tax) once up front and pay no other property tax.as long as I keep it.

I plan to keep this 5.2L Coyote (modified to a Vodoo) for a long time.
What do you mean 5.2L coyote (modified to a voodoo) ??

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
What do you mean 5.2L coyote (modified to a voodoo) ??
OK, I was cutting corners. I was saying on an internet message board that a the GT350 is based on the Coyote block. . Please show all of your current tech on the differences of the GT350 engine verses the 2019 Mustang GT 5.0 to settle this for good:
Sponsored