Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
...wind up staring directly at the taillights when you close the trunk at night? Every single time. Also, can Forscan fix this?
I don't remember ever closing the trunk outdoors at night. It's always been backed-in to the garage, so the workbench and car length conspire to put my eyes above light level. Are they only too bright at night? Never notice them in the daylight.
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Some inaccuracies, but you know, movie. Good watch either way.
Amazingly enough, the Ford v. Ferrari movie gets good reviews from non-auto-enthusiast viewers.

Let me attempt to amuse y'all with my FERRARI V. SHELBY Web page (second paragraph) created twenty or so years ago.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I seem to always be looking at them when I close the trunk! I know I shouldn't, but always do. It was never a problem with my 2013, but the 2015+ definitely have brighter tail lights.

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I don't remember ever closing the trunk outdoors at night.
I do it basically every day, partly because I have a dog and we go to a dog park some evenings a week and I throw my pack and jackets and crap in the trunk when I'm done.

But also cuz I'm super paranoid of putting things like to-go meal containers on my seats. And putting it on the front passenger floor is a pain to reach to retrieve when I'm home with the parking brake up.

So pretty much everything goes in the trunk. Hope that little button underneath doesn't wear out.

Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I always tell people my taillights can be a weapon. No one ever believes me. I even give them a countdown haha. Then whoever I got wants someone else to suffer, and the cycle continues.

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
Makes me want to read Shelby's book.
I read Shelby's book a few years ago. It is a lot of reading, but I really liked it. The Ford vs Ferrari story is just one small part of his book. Carroll Shelby had an amazing life full of experiences that most of us just dream about. Any car guy or gal will enjoy reading about his amazingly crazy life.
Sponsored