Sponsored

Does a tune or NGauge affect adaptive cruise?

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ok. My cruise control is not working.

It used to... now it’s not. The only change has been the tune and use of the NGauge plugged into the OBD port. I’ve asked this in a different category as well.

I press the button and there’s no dash light to say it’s on. BLIS still works.

Anyone have any ideas for me or have had this happen?

Thanks!
Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Ok. My cruise control is not working.

It used to... now it’s not. The only change has been the tune and use of the NGauge plugged into the OBD port. I’ve asked this in a different category as well.

I press the button and there’s no dash light to say it’s on. BLIS still works.

Anyone have any ideas for me or have had this happen?

Thanks!
Pretty sure I’ve had my N-Gauge for over 2 years and I have adaptive cruise and all that . It still works and never caused it an issue . Not sure if this helps ya out . BTW my n-gauge is always plugged in as I watch the gauges , I find it easier to watch my speed . I’m short and my steering wheel covers up the speedometer so it’s easier for me to look at gauge

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Thank you.

Yea, that helps me out. I guess I have a problem then. Crap!

Was thinking maybe it didn’t work if something was plugged into the OBD port as my NGauge always is as well. If it works as normal with the OBD port in use, then I have a problem.

Anyone else ever have an issue with cruise? I tried both settings - adaptive and normal but when I press he button, I don’t have the icon light on the dash. Just nothing happens.

Guess I’ll start with the fuse first and go from there.

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Eek! Can’t find the fuse listed in the owners manual.

Hope I haven’t screwed anything up...

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Anyone have the service manual? Can’t find anything on the internet as far as schematics. Thinking I may have did something when I put in the NGauge and changed the air intake. Not sure what though, as I can’t get any info. In he information display under settings, everything looks fine. No DTCs. When I try to turn it on though, it doesn’t turn on and no dash light comes on. Frustrated!!!

Thanks for the help.

Can PM anything as well. I can’t even find the service manual on line. I do not want to go in for warranty if I can help it!!!

Sponsored

strongholdsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Adaptive CC needs a special OS in your PCM. If you got a canned tune like Lund it will not work properly.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I have 12 tunes on my N-Gauge all from Lund . My adaptive cruise works perfectly and has never been a problem.

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Crap...

None of the cruise is working - normal or adaptive. It comes up in the settings but when I press the button, no light comes on and doesn’t work.

Yes, Lund tune. WAs rorking fine before the intake and tune and NGauge. Didn’t know if I unhooked something fishing the cable for the gauge in the dash or broke something underneath the hood yanking out the sound tube.

I’ll shoot Lund an email and ask if interested would affect it. I can’t see how it would but I have no idea! I don’t want Ron try to chase down a problem with the car if there is no problem.

I was hoping to see a schematic of the cruise to see if there was something I buggered up...

Thanks!!! This is really bugging me now...

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Crap...

None of the cruise is working - normal or adaptive. It comes up in the settings but when I press the button, no light comes on and doesn’t work.

Yes, Lund tune. WAs rorking fine before the intake and tune and NGauge. Didn’t know if I unhooked something fishing the cable for the gauge in the dash or broke something underneath the hood yanking out the sound tube.

I’ll shoot Lund an email and ask if interested would affect it. I can’t see how it would but I have no idea! I don’t want Ron try to chase down a problem with the car if there is no problem.

I was hoping to see a schematic of the cruise to see if there was something I buggered up...

Thanks!!! This is really bugging me now...
Did you do the 18 intake also ? I did . Just curious

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
No. No 18 intake yet. Was planning that and headers as my next moves, or Procharger...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
So I’m wondering if the rain sensing wipers won’t work as well.

Anyone know what’s all tied together with the adaptive cruise control? I still have the red LEDs light up for crash avoidance when I start the car. Hard to test it though lol...

Schematic of the cruise system anyone?

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Still hoping someone can have a look at the service manual in the cruise control section and maybe shoot a pm with a schematic.

Anyone out here able to have a peek?

OP
OP
Torinate

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
All is good!

Flashed stock tune in then reflashed Lund tune and I’m a happy camper!

Thanks for everyone’s assistance!!
Sponsored