N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Dodge is great in one respect.. you can get whatever the fuck you want hemi into whatever the fuck you want challenger/charger/some SUV's. FORD should do the same. But there more of a it's my way, or the highway mentality stemming from the Henry Ford era for the most part. Either way, hellcats are still easy to beat on them mean mexican streets haha

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
I didn't ask my professor about that.:giggle:

That actually means that the situation is worse than I thought. PG&E is cheaping out and not spending money to maintain their equipment. Half of the deadliest wildfires in California have been caused by PG&E's failures and negligence, its been happening for years now. I doubt that they would be pleased with having to overhaul their entire system with increased safety measures to accommodate for massive output needed to charge EVs since they can't even do it now. They have mandatory power outages now to deal with the issue.
I guess buy petrol powered vehicles will fit into the "living off of the grid" motif. I can have my organic vegetable garden, my own cattle, my politically correct lifestyle and buy a v8 to avoid straining the grid and live the eco-lifestyle.

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Dodge definitely has my respect and is kicking Ford's ass by a long shot. Meanwhile, Ford is making a new rebadged special edition Bullit "MACH 1"
They got rid of all their cars except for the Mustang and Fusion. They used to at least have the SHO and Fusion Sport for performance but no longer any of those performance sedans. Instead they come out with ECOSPORTS and ruin little SUVs like the Escape with a FUGLY front end.
GT500 is totally awesome but good luck getting one.
I just don't know anymore. I bleed FORD blue but may be changing camps next year!

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Dodge definitely has my respect and is kicking Ford's ass by a long shot. Meanwhile, Ford is making a new rebadged special edition Bullit "MACH 1"
They got rid of all their cars except for the Mustang and Fusion. They used to at least have the SHO and Fusion Sport for performance but no longer any of those performance sedans. Instead they come out with ECOSPORTS and ruin little SUVs like the Escape with a FUGLY front end.
I just don't know anymore. I bleed FORD blue but may be changing camps next year!
Agreed The mustang is awesome but not really anything else at Ford right now would i have any desire to own. If i was going to buy a new mustang it would be the eco boost performance package. I think that's a cool car. Of course I would love a gt350R but really the price is what like 74 grand now?

Last edited:

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1

Fusion is gone too after this year. They are just chasing the money of what sells and they’ve been living off their SUV/Truck platforms for awhile. I wonder if some more cars would have survived if they didn’t screw up the transmission in the Focus.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
The Challenger is on an aging and antiquated chassic. As someone who tracks, the Challenger is my last choice.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
The Challenger is on an aging and antiquated chassic.
Agreed 100%. But that's only because their buyer base (most of which are on moparts.org), would hit the ground in the fetal position if they gave it and significant changes in 'looks'.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Agreed 100%. But that's only because their buyer base (most of which are on moparts.org), would hit the ground in the fetal position if they gave it and significant changes in 'looks'.
Maybe that's a good thing. Me thinks Dodge wouldn't dare make an electric challenger SUV.