Sponsored

Dodge Challenger and Charger to be discontinued after MY 2023

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Could be the back seat has room for the posse . And a trunk that stores stolen property & bodies ?

Fast & furious uses them. Criminals are real big into image , wanting to look marvelous. Being yanked out of a car, thrown on the pavement...... :question:

Thinking FJ is on to something
Challengers do have a usable back seat, a very large trunk, and most important of all, a commanding presence because they are great looking muscle cars. Stands to reason they are very desirable.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Challengers do have a usable back seat, a very large trunk, and most important of all, a commanding presence because they are great looking muscle cars. Stands to reason they are very desirable.
Haha! Commanding presence!

I'm sure there is a Mustang fan-boi on a Challenger forum saying the same thing.

Challengers are a dime a dozen...they are everywhere like the Mustang. Nothing that special about any of them anymore.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Step son has one, not as nimble as the Mustang, I can tell you that. Has a boat feeling to it entering a modest curve with some speed. I sort of like the car, in passing.

Cuda would knock the boat off the planet, if dodge were smart.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Step son has one, not as nimble as the Mustang, I can tell you that. Has a boat feeling to it entering a modest curve with some speed. I sort of like the car, in passing.

yeah, the challenger is more muscle car than pony car, which is nice honestly, it drives and looks like it, whereas the camaro and mustang are more sporty.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Built for roll racing...

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Most Challenger owners are laughing at you now for your lame generalizations. Painting with a broad brush makes you look like a fool.

It's not a generalization, Mustangs/Camaros are very lease averse due to lease pricing, so that leaves the Dodge products for the deadbeats, who can't afford to actually purchase cars. Those vehicles are very easily attainable for the high risk loan group.

From this mornings Detroit Free Press, we see these examples daily:

Detroit police are working to find a suspect in a drive-by shooting Tuesday on the city's north side that left two people hospitalized.

Three men were traveling in a Chrysler Sebring near Eight Mile and Gratiot around 3:15 p.m. "when an unknown suspect fired from a vehicle, striking two of the victims," investigators said in statement.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's not a generalization, Mustangs/Camaros are very lease averse due to lease pricing, so that leaves the Dodge products for the deadbeats, who can't afford to actually purchase cars. Those vehicles are very easily attainable for the high risk loan group.

From this mornings Detroit Free Press, we see these examples daily:

Detroit police are working to find a suspect in a drive-by shooting Tuesday on the city's north side that left two people hospitalized.

Three men were traveling in a Chrysler Sebring near Eight Mile and Gratiot around 3:15 p.m. "when an unknown suspect fired from a vehicle, striking two of the victims," investigators said in statement.
It IS a generalization. Especially in your high-crime area that you choose to live in, these vehicles are stolen at a very high rate and used in the commission of crimes. Everybody knows this.

I'm not sure why you continue to conflate criminal behavior stealing these vehicles versus legal ownership.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It IS a generalization. Especially in your high-crime area that you choose to live in, these vehicles are stolen at a very high rate and used in the commission of crimes. Everybody knows this.

I'm not sure why you continue to conflate criminal behavior stealing these vehicles versus legal ownership.
I'll be that guy though.

There is a reason most stereotypes exist, and because there is a generally speaking a large correlation, sometimes even a causality.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be that guy though.

There is a reason most stereotypes exist, and because there is a generally speaking a large correlation, sometimes even a causality.
I agree with your post, but neither has been demonstrated in the course of this discussion.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be that guy though.

as beautifully illustrated in the movie 'Nightcrawler' - the total loser got a little jangle in his pocket and bought a Challenger (GT?) and acts all 'my Precious' (ala Gollum) over it.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
OMG how dare you do that. That is not the same kind of mustang owner that we are here on this forum. How can you group us with that person. Like omg like this is like ridiculous. Like what kind of person are you. Like those people are like bad people and we are like good people and you categorizing us good people with those like bad people. Like I'm about to stomp both my feet if you like keep on.
Sponsored