OP

Bobby Brain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
Not sure if you already have this documentation but for me having a copy of the original MSO (Certificate of Origin) from Ford Credit in Dearborn is always a pretty cool and very important piece of provenance?

Assuming that you purchased your 2020 HEP GT350 from the original selling dealership I suggest that you reach out to them and request either the original MSO or a copy as that would be outstanding in either scenario!

In addition is has always been my experience when purchasing a new Mustang that the selling Ford dealership would provide me with a second Window Sticker free of charge.

I don't ever recall being refused that request therefore I would give that a shot with your dealership as well as it is alway nice to have a second WS from Ford for any of our prized vehicles.

MSO - F0077.jpg
Thanks. These are great suggestions. The Ford website made it sound like the MSO is extremely hard to get, as they might get submitted during initial registration. I'll check in to see if my dealer retained a copy. I'll try to get the second sticker too, but that might be a reach, given the time since date of purchase. Thanks again!
Sponsored

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
That Road and Track article has one of my favorite bits written about the GT350:

Let me explain. The only way the team at Ford Performance could get 526 hp from 5.2 liters—the fabled 100 hp per liter and then some—was to reengineer the whole thing into a bit of an insane race motor. Flat-plane crankshaft. So I open the throttle, following Webster in his beloved Ferrari up a series of sharp hillside hairpins that seem designed to test second-gear acceleration and broken-asphalt traction at the same time, and the moment the tach hits about five grand, I hear The Sound.

I firmly believe that when human civilization finally collapses and our descendants are nothing but hipster-bearded cavemen on a quest for fire, stories of The Sound will still be told every night, to frighten children and preserve all that is worth preserving of Western civilization. From generation to generation. "What an engine! What a noise!" says Chilton, in much the same way that human beings will ten, twenty, fifty thousand years from now.

They say that the government has special machines that can emit certain frequencies and make you throw up. I tell you that the Mustang emits certain frequencies that improve your humanity, that force you into a sympathetic resonance, your heart swelling as the needle twists to the final destination. Ahead of me, Webster is unable to pull away. It's Ford versus Ferrari all over again. ("I wasn't trying," he will later say, somewhat petulantly.) The Sound lashes me in waves from beneath the oddly shaped hood, all sperm-whale blunt-faced menace, and I'm reminded of Stubb, the second mate on the Pequod: "Hurrah! This whale carries the everlasting mail!"

OP
OP

Bobby Brain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Go ahead and get you a copy of the 2016 Road & Track Performance Car of the Year. I got all the Greelight Track Attack 1/64 cars as well.
BTW...I got a copy of 2016 Road & Track Performance Car of the Year edition. Cost me $19 with shipping. Pretty cool. I'm not sure how many Track Attack diecasts there are, but I have five different models (White, Black, Gray, Yellow, Red). Thanks again for the suggestion.

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
BTW...I got a copy of 2016 Road & Track Performance Car of the Year edition. Cost me $19 with shipping. Pretty cool. I'm not sure how many Track Attack diecasts there are, but I have five different models (White, Black, Gray, Yellow, Red). Thanks again for the suggestion.
If you really want to go down the rabbit hole. Try and acquire the “greenies” of each type.

983E17D0-07E5-427C-8D4E-165CAE2875F3.jpeg

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Thanks for the suggestion. I did keep all the TrackAttack stuff and kept the dealer's brochure. I also got a Build Date Letter from Ford. Gives build location and date with Ford letter head. Even though I knew it, it's just another add on. Also, since the car is a Heritage Edition, I picked up a couple of trinkets commemorating the 55th year and an RC car. In ten years, you won't see these for this model. I see things like this at car shows w/ some of the older cars and it adds a little.

Just trying to have fun, and leave something fun for my kids or someone else. Thanks again...

Heritage Stuff.jpg
I have those.

Sponsored

Rose City R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie R code, 2020 GT350R, 1991 Mazda Miata SE
Ford Images (licensed by Ford) will make a framed photo of your car with an engraved plaque of the VIN and your name. They are pricey, but wait for the discount codes. I bought one for my R. They are of very high quality.

OP
OP

Bobby Brain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Ford Images (licensed by Ford) will make a framed photo of your car with an engraved plaque of the VIN and your name. They are pricey, but wait for the discount codes. I bought one for my R. They are of very high quality.
Thanks for the suggestion. I saw those, but you're right, big bucks. They do look really nice. With my car being a Heritage Edition, the photo looks great with the original GT350s in the background. I'm hoping I can talk my wife into this for Christmas. Thanks again!
Sponsored