Sponsored

Do you want to see an AWD Mustang? Is it still a Mustang?

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
On what kinda tire rwd?? GT500 stuggles to run mid 11’s real world times on street tire. Non low DA shit. ??
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
On what kinda tire rwd?? GT500 stuggles to run mid 11’s real world times on street tire. Non low DA shit. ??
GT500 is 760 hp and mid 11s is fast. Like I said, AWD would definitely help the Mustang put down power if it was 700-800 hp or more.

Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
GT500 is 760 hp and mid 11s is fast. Like I said, AWD would definitely help the Mustang put down power if it was 700-800 hp or more.
Agreed. But, there are stock tuned a10 gen3’s running 11.3’s in good DA w/ drag packs (wheels/tires only). ;).

Sponsored

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Wanta sword fight Beotch again??? lol

I forget, your gutted car on a 6000 rpm launch on bias plys on a prepped surface might be fast in 1/8 mile...

Sorry Man. Luv ya...
Chill the F out my Man. I agree, but sometimes the non spoken works best on E discussions even though the person is a ass. We all know the details of Wildhorse. Ignore and move on like most do.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Chill the F out my Man. I agree, but sometimes the non spoken works best on E discussions even though the person is a ass. We all know the details of Wildhorse. Ignore and move on like most do.
Are you the angry wife that has to come in and defend your husband ? What are you even doing at M6G? Go back to yellow bullet.

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Auto-86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 2017 Fusion Sport
Agreed. But, there are stock tuned a10 gen3’s running 11.3’s in good DA w/ drag packs (wheels/tires only). ;).
@ 20 degrees on the street (and tires that can handle down to minus temps)? That's why I wouldn't mind a set of smaller motor in wheels on the front, with small battery pack in the trunk area (with blown V-8).

Just enough to get traction up through 20-25 MPH, then it could shut down. If it somehow it turned out to be 150 lbs or less, that would be Ok if they let me also delete things like power seats and other junk I don't really need.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
@ 20 degrees on the street (and tires that can handle down to minus temps)? That's why I wouldn't mind a set of smaller motor in wheels on the front, with small battery pack in the trunk area (with blown V-8).
11.3 second ET capability at 20°F won't make your car stop or steer any better. What it will be more likely to do is get you into trouble that you can't get yourself out of even with all of the nannies left on.

Just enough to get traction up through 20-25 MPH, then it could shut down. If it somehow it turned out to be 150 lbs or less, that would be Ok if they let me also delete things like power seats and other junk I don't really need.
That's still 150 lbs of dead weight - in the wrong place for forward acceleration if you do shut it down past some speed. In the right place if you like extra understeer, though.

Norm
Sponsored