Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This just reminded me the other day, I thought I saw my first Mach 1 in my area. I live in a very rural area so I've never seen one that wasn't at a car show. Dude got me. White with what looked like the Mach 1 vinyl. Wrong. As I got closer I noticed the vinyl wasn't right. And there was no badging. Was a GT with like a knock off Mach 1 vinyl pack.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
This just reminded me the other day, I thought I saw my first Mach 1 in my area. I live in a very rural area so I've never seen one that wasn't at a car show. Dude got me. White with what looked like the Mach 1 vinyl. Wrong. As I got closer I noticed the vinyl wasn't right. And there was no badging. Was a GT with like a knock off Mach 1 vinyl pack.
LOL, if your gonna do a knock off why do a Mach 1? Maybe a GT350/500 holy grail but a mach 1 . Just saying, I have a M1 but that s funny. well maybe M1 s are going to be considered special. I think it s a lot of car for the money. It s not a GT with vinyl but many don t understand the differences.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

BTW, Love your wheels!!

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
LOL, if your gonna do a knock off why do a Mach 1? Maybe a GT350/500 holy grail but a mach 1 . Just saying, I have a M1 but that s funny. well maybe M1 s are going to be considered special. I think it s a lot of car for the money. It s not a GT with vinyl but many don t understand the differences.
Makes no sense. Car guys know they're fake and non car people couldn't care less

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Makes no sense. Car guys know they're fake and non car people couldn't care less
At the end of the day each person has their own individual taste and what they want to do with their own cars. We're all here because we love our Stang's and TBH before I bought my S550 I wasn't even a "Mustang" fan but learn to appreciate them for what they are but at the same time still love all brands of cars no matter if they're imports or domestics!

Last edited:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
At work this morning, can't wait for smoke deflectors to come in can't stand the red ones

20220713_090010.jpg
Which smoked reflectors are you getting? The S550 Euros version or something from ebay? Asking because I want to get the smoked too. I have the Ice White tail lights and the red has to go.

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Went to thy maker.

RTR visit 01.jpg