Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I do my best to avoid doing business with companies I cannot call and speak to someone. I emailed a graphic company early last week with a simple question as a test for possible business, still no response in any mailbox….

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I do my best to avoid doing business with companies I cannot call and speak to someone. I emailed a graphic company early last week with a simple question as a test for possible business, still no response in any mailbox….
Yup. I regret it. They don't respond and have no phone number. They are fast to ship when you order, though. So there's that.

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Sorry for all you folks in the Northeast. If one of these is your car please move it. This is Boston. My sister just flew out this morning.
33C7029A-0CBF-4830-ACA6-A952B8415D0E.jpeg
I'm really perplexed by the idea of living in a place with no driveway or garage. People must not care *at all* about cars to live in a place like that. I mean, I've considered living (for a short period of time, just to say I did) in such a place, but I would only drive/own a complete and total beater. No respectable car guy parks their car nice car in this. or any car they care about even remotely. For that matter, no respectable muscle car owner even takes it out in weather like this on salted roads. Are y'all nuts?

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
I'm really perplexed by the idea of living in a place with no driveway or garage.
I lived in a trailer with a gravel driveway for a while. It sucked.
It was in NC, and the driveway stayed wet a lot. Made me not want to do oil changes at home, so I had to go to a friend's shop. Also, it was nearly impossible to keep the cars clean.

Then, after it had rained pretty hard for several days in a row, I was doing something under the hood of my Datsun and saw this braided hose, and couldn't remember what it went to. I followed the hose to see where it went, and realized one end of the hose had eyes and was sticking its tongue out at me.

Fortunately for me the expression "If it was a snake it would have bit you" turned out to be wrong.

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I lived in a trailer with a gravel driveway for a while. It sucked.
It was in NC, and the driveway stayed wet a lot. Made me not want to do oil changes at home, so I had to go to a friend's shop. Also, it was nearly impossible to keep the cars clean.

Then, after it had rained pretty hard for several days in a row, I was doing something under the hood of my Datsun and saw this braided hose, and couldn't remember what it went to. I followed the hose to see where it went, and realized one end of the hose had eyes and was sticking its tongue out at me.

Fortunately for me the expression "If it was a snake it would have bit you" turned out to be wrong.
Yeah, I would like to live 'rural' one day, but not until I can afford a place *and* a paved driveway. No way I'm driving a nice car (or truck) down a gravel road every single day. It won't be nice for long.

As far as the snake -- YIKES!

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Yeah, I would like to live 'rural' one day, but not until I can afford a place *and* a paved driveway.
Me, too, and that's one reason my girlfriend and I aren't any closer to getting married or moving in together: We can't agree on what makes a good place to live.
She would like to live in a single-story house, within sight of an Italian restaurant.
I want a 2-story house with a 4-car garage, where I can't see the nearest neighbor.

One thing I loved about rural NC was how dark and peaceful it was at night. The nearest street light was a half-mile away, and there was a barn between my trailer and that light.
One night when the sky was clear, I could see the Milky Way.

There was no theft there. It was too long a trip for any would-be thieves, and the stereotype of country folks having guns is absolutely correct.
In the morning, when a neighbor a mile away was practicing shooting in their yard, well, it was time to wake up, anyway. 😅

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
IMG_1562.jpeg

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm really perplexed by the idea of living in a place with no driveway or garage. People must not care *at all* about cars to live in a place like that. I mean, I've considered living (for a short period of time, just to say I did) in such a place, but I would only drive/own a complete and total beater. No respectable car guy parks their car nice car in this. or any car they care about even remotely. For that matter, no respectable muscle car owner even takes it out in weather like this on salted roads. Are y'all nuts?
What?

Did you buy it just to look at it?

These things are toys. They are relatively cheap things with most of the money going to the power they bring. Panel gaps just remind you it's a Ford.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
OMG it was left outside during a snow storm:

IMG_1478.jpeg

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What?

Did you buy it just to look at it?

These things are toys. They are relatively cheap things with most of the money going to the power they bring. Panel gaps just remind you it's a Ford.
Panel gaps are okay, much better than a salt-rotted underside.