Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Bad ass man.
A GT350R big brake kit would set it all off in my opinion.
Yes that would be freaking awesome but in CAD after duties, shipping and other import fees that would run me well over 7K CAD for that break kit! lol

My budget was just the Powerstop which was close to 1K. COVID was tough on my business especially for the IT retail field as our malls are just starting to open up now brother!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yes that would be freaking awesome but in CAD after duties, shipping and other import fees that would run me well over 7K CAD for that break kit! lol

My budget was just the Powerstop which was close to 1K. COVID was tough on my business especially for the IT retail field as our malls are just starting to open up now brother!
I hear ya brother.

I have a list of stuff I want to do to my car as well, but I need to wait till it's paid off. Actually, I really don't have to wait, but I want to have that expense off the table in case something unexpected happens. Being an "adult". It sucks. LOL
Have fun man. :like:

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I hear ya brother.

I have a list of stuff I want to do to my car as well, but I need to wait till it's paid off. Actually, I really don't have to wait, but I want to have that expense off the table in case something unexpected happens. Being an "adult". It sucks. LOL
I hear ya brother.

My 16 S550 "Base/Model" GT ran me 47K out of the door in Canada and what astonishes me is at Lebanon Ford in the US you can get a supercharged S550 from these guys with a warranty for the same price, like WTF??? lol

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
My 16 S550 "Base/Model" GT ran me 47K out of the door in Canada and what astonishes me is at Lebanon Ford in the US you can get a supercharged S550 from these guys with a warranty for the same price, like WTF??? lol
Yup, it's outta control man.
Prices are on the rise down here in the U.S. of A. Outta control.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The Georgia Regional Mustang Club was invited to drive around the warning track of Coolray Field (Atlanta Braves AAA minor league team) in pre-game activities.

Here is a few photos someone behind me took.
I do have several videos of my VooDoo waking up the crowd after several spectators were heard yelling for us to make some noise.
7-24 a.jpg
7-24 b.jpg
7-24 c.jpg