Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Car looks great.
One question,.........you didn't like the STO N GO license plate holder for the front plate?
Went with the craigs bracket because it mounts higher

CrowsHeadSoup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
It’s not a cell phone pic, probably a Polaroid Colorpack if I had to guess, lol. But it’s where my Mustang adventure began, back in ‘69.

Me and mom, RIP. And me, a skinny, curly-haired, not so dapper boy in high-water jeans. But sporting Bass wingtips and driving a new 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet Mach 1 makes up for the personal appearance shortcomings; i.e., chicks dug the car (I don’t think they noticed the shoes). Either way, I was too shy to take advantage of their admiration. (Be that what it may, I see that as a virtue now.)

Cragars and McCreary rubber were added later. The best I recall, the car was in the $4700 range and special ordered. A friend of a friend painted the Cobra Jet. I thought it looked cool at the time; not so much in retrospect.

69 Mach I, Me & Mom.jpg

And then there’s today, a genuine cell phone pic. (Note the rug to wipe the feet. 😉)

20210102_150822.jpg

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
It’s not a cell phone pic, probably a Polaroid Colorpack if I had to guess, lol. But it’s where my Mustang adventure began, back in ‘69.

Me and mom, RIP. And me, a skinny, curly-haired, not so dapper boy in high-water jeans. But sporting Bass wingtips and driving a new 1969 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet Mach 1 makes up for the personal appearance shortcomings; i.e., chicks dug the car (I don’t think they noticed the shoes). Either way, I was too shy to take advantage of their admiration. (Be that what it may, I see that as a virtue now.)

Cragars and McCreary rubber were added later. The best I recall, the car was in the $4700 range and special ordered. A friend of a friend painted the Cobra Jet. I thought it looked cool at the time; not so much in retrospect.

69 Mach I, Me & Mom.jpg

And then there’s today, a genuine cell phone pic. (Note the rug to wipe the feet. 😉)

20210102_150822.jpg
Nice, have not seen many 350s in orange.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

69 Mach I, Me & Mom.jpg

20210102_150822.jpg
Love the photograph.

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Just got my second set of summer wheels for the S550 and wish I had gone with the 19X10.5 for the rears as it would've had a 3.65 inch lip instead of 2 inches like I have now! Problem is if I want to buy 2 X 19X10.5's this means it'll probably run me another $1300+CAD just for 2 wheels and some wider tires. I've added the second pic to show you the 3.65 inch lip which would've made the rear stick out more and just look better running 295/35/19's in the back and sorry for not putting up more than one pic of the wheels as I had to leave the car wash and will post some more out at a later time...

New Wheels.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
18guy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT auto
Just got my second set of summer wheels for the S550 and wish I had gone with the 19X10.5 for the rears as it would've had a 3.65 inch lip instead of 2 inches like I have now! Problem is if I want to buy 2 X 19X10.5's this means it'll probably run me another $1300+CAD just for 2 wheels and some wider tires. I've added the second pic to show you the 3.65 inch lip which would've made the rear stick out more and just look better running 295/35/19's in the back and sorry for not putting up more than one pic of the wheels as I had to leave the car wash and will post some more out at a later time...

New Wheels.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg
Im looking for some new ones also i love the concave look

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Im looking for some new ones also i love the concave look
Funny how I've looked around asking for help on these wheels and no other S550 owner on YT or other areas wanting to help especially if you have a GT or PP model. I literally gambled on these wheels having them shipped from CA, to Laval Quebec and then to Ontario, Canada where I live because the seller said it would fit but I knew it wouldn't and in the end I had my 1/4 wheel spacer as a backup and cleared my GT calipers by 2-3mm which a perfect flush look doing a test fitment at my buddies shop. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy two 19X10.5 +22 Offset to get that 3.65 inch lip which will look even better! I've only had these wheels on my car for 3 days and just getting compliments everywhere I go and even nods at red lights! These wheels are the ESR CS15's and your ideal setup with 4 & 6 piston calipers are the 19X9.5 35ET Fronts & 19X10.5 22ET for the rears with 1/4 inch wheel spacers all around for perfect flush look. You have to use 1/4 spacers anyways for the caliper clearance.

Last edited:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

New Wheels.jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg
What do the rears you have now look like?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I going to guess he bought "square" and the rears are the same look as the fronts currently.

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

I going to guess he bought "square" and the rears are the same look as the fronts currently.
Yes I'm running a squared stance with 285/35/19's all around. I'll add some more pics of the rear and side profile when I have some time.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Yes I'm running a squared stance with 285/35/19's all around. I'll add some more pics of the rear and side profile when I have some time.
Ah, I see. Thank you.