Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

N17

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350, 2018 Macan T , 2021 Ram 1500, 2015 R8
@ NV17

The fit is quite impressive, yet there were some marks on the outer edges of the top surface, so some preparation work was necessary . However the hood is much lighter than the stock GT one. I will post more pictures next week, car should be done by then.
Cheers
Martin
Resized_20190104_184712.jpeg.029d982643d96703d2922177ed2d487b.jpg

That’s great thanks. Looking forward to the pics.

rj67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
One I took before the weather went crap.
bc.jpg

Last edited:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Here's another shot with "her" garage-mate...
Yes my Stang is a she, can't decide her name yet... thinking of calling her "Misty"...
Any thoughts?
PPvsGT.jpg
Race Red is one of my favourite colours. If I had one, I would call it ‘Red Mist’, because that is what I would feel if a Camaro dare pass me on the road ha, ha :-)

In case the term isn’t known world wide: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red Mist

It would rarely happen as I have only ever seen a couple of late model Camaros on the road. They are a low volume inport, needing to be converted to right hand drive.

Meanwhile, here is my (nameless) Pony and he is colour coordinated with the café sign below. If I did give my cars names, he would have to be named 'Grabber':

2019_cafe.jpg

kap10bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10-AT (Race Red)
Vehicle Showcase
Race Red is one of my favourite colours. If I had one, I would call it ‘Red Mist’, because that is what I would feel if a Camaro dare pass me on the road ha, ha :-)

In case the term isn’t known world wide: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red Mist

It would rarely happen as I have only ever seen a couple of late model Camaros on the road. They are a low volume inport, needing to be converted to right hand drive.

Meanwhile, here is my (nameless) Pony and he is colour coordinated with the café sign below. If I did give my cars names, he would have to be named 'Grabber':

2019_cafe.jpg
Thank you Chris!
Red Mist sounds good! Close to my initial thought of Misty the Pony ;)
Grabber blue looks cool! Too bad they don't sell that color in the Philippines.
I've been to Melbourne many times in the early 2000's as my ship was then chartered by Shell Australia.
I must say I hardly saw any Mustang or Camaro over there that time... or perhaps I didn't go ashore at the right moment ;)

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
One I took before the weather went crap.
bc.jpg
Can you please share a side pic and information of the rims and tires and if it is lowered?

Lokks great..