Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
14F New Jersey morning! But sunny! Had to take it out before weekend storm!

IMG_4844.jpg

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just picked it up last weekend, so not that many yet :)

PXL_20220122_162223817.jpg

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Magnetic POPS in sunlight, especially around sunset. Miss mine for sure :(
I love metallic colors on a clean/shined up car sitting out in the sunlight. But for me the gray metallic type colors just look like something from an SUV or a boring BMW sedan. I am disappointed that more "pop" bright colors aren't available. Ford keeps giving them to us in rations and one-year intervals.... This year's is Grabber Blue Metallic, so I took my opportunity :) I do love the dignified nature of gray or silver or white, but I'm sick and tired of black Mustangs. Black is the worst possible color for a car unless you like giving yourself a headache every week looking at the car 3 seconds after a wash and it's dirty.

CUL8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT vert. PP1, 401A, AE, 6spd, lowered, H pipe
Nice picture. Goderich? How did you manage to melt all the snow? :giggle:
Hey Todd, funny how recognizable that background is πŸ™‚. There's an annual cruise there and last year we had around 75 Mustangs go. Was quite a sight when cruising the backroads...Mustangs as far as the eye could see! Looking forward to year 3 cruise there this summer, and perhaps you could join in.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Conv and 2019 GT Premium Coupe
It looks white to me also, but they call it silver. It isn't an option to have the silver stripe with Velocity Blue, only the black stripe. It was a production error and the passenger side is black! I had the parts manager order silver to replace the black stripe on the passenger side once spring arrives. Then again it's almost like having two cars...lol. I took this pic when it was in the showroom. Same car...lol.
20211228_172513.jpg
Production errors make cars special. 😁

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Hey Todd, funny how recognizable that background is πŸ™‚. There's an annual cruise there and last year we had around 75 Mustangs go. Was quite a sight when cruising the backroads...Mustangs as far as the eye could see! Looking forward to year 3 cruise there this summer, and perhaps you could join in.
That sounds like fun! I would love to join that.
Goderich is very familiar. It was my summer home when I was a teen. My parents had a mobile home in Meneset Park that we would vacation and spend weekends at. I used to cross over the river on the train bridge to play Pac-Man at the arcade until my quarters were gone. Good times.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 Premium T. Orange - Manual
PXL.jpg

50 - Livernois - 1