Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Never again will I let my vehicle's capabilities dictate my freedom.

I'm getting the new JLU
Just get a cheap 2nd car. I have my Mustang for nicer weather and then a 2006 AWD Infiniti with winter tires for the snow. :thumbsup:

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Great looking ride.I love the color you chose for your stripes. Can I ask what color you picked and where you got them from. Very sharp. I have been playing around with the idea of the super snake strip in black cherry or matte black. Thanks :headbang:Beautiful car

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium

DJH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Great looking ride.I love the color you chose for your stripes. Can I ask what color you picked and where you got them from. Very sharp. I have been playing around with the idea of the super snake strip in black cherry or matte black. Thanks :headbang:Beautiful car
Thank you!

The stripes are from Big Worm, their new Dark Cherry material with gunmetal pinstripe.

I was all ready to get matt black stripes until I saw this colour - very pleased I did because I really like it. Big Worm Graphix is just a short distance from my office so it was easy to drop the car there and have them install.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Looking good Todd! :thumbsup:

The Oklahoma Mustang Club starts up with monthly meetings in a couple weeks. At 450+ members there is always a new or restored Mustang to look at.
Thats awesome! :cheers:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The Oklahoma Mustang Club starts up with monthly meetings in a couple weeks. At 450+ members there is always a new or restored Mustang to look at.
That's awesome Bill. Awesome looking cars.