Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
New pics over the weekend.
Great mural. How do you decide which Mustang you are going to take when you drive together? What a nice problem to have!

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Chis. We're supposed to be taking turns but my car has twice the miles. We take both if going to a show or club meet. She's getting way to particular with hers. :D
I like her thinking Bill! (Does she read this forum?)

My Mustang stays home if there is a chance of the roads becoming wet from rain. It always seems to rain when one of the Mustang groups has a run.

My obsessiveness on that point does cause some friction on the home front though! I think I am viewed as being a bit :crazy:

After rolling around the garage floor for a couple of days, I have finally been able to finish the rocker stripes. I hand-cut the white stripes and used 6mm wide black and blue 3M pin-stripping to give the illusion of duel white stripes. The monotone Ford ovals were custom printed by a friend who sadly was too ill fighting a battle to assist with applying the rocker stripes.

rocker_stripes_oct_2017.jpg

motobean.jpg

Note the Australian made (white) Ford Territory and (blue) Falcon in the background. Sadly both went out of production with the end of more than 90 years of local Ford production last year...

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
@Friend of Dorothy The stripes look awesome with the Ford Oval. :headbang: I believe that was the concept in the pic you posted a while back, great job.

Neither of us drive our cars when bad weather is forecast, but I've been rained on once. A simple rain storm can turn into a hailstorm rather quick in Oklahoma. The wife reads my journal once in a while, I have to be kinda nice. :)
Thanks. I am glad to know I am not the only one who is a bit obsessive!

The Falcons were great cars considering the car had to cover all the bases of being a 'family' car, taxi and a performance car. I do wonder if the Mustang would have been even a better car if Ford Australia had of been more involved. Particularly in the area of handling.

ford-falcon-sprint-2016-%281%29_0.jpg

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I had a sponsor at Gridlife South. AKA, I used a couple banners to block out the sun. It worked beautifully, and I looked like I was cool. Okay, I didn't look cool at all. Cuz I'm not... :shrug:
Captured.JPG

dvs73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP/GT
Vehicle Showcase
I like her thinking Bill! (Does she read this forum?)

My Mustang stays home if there is a chance of the roads becoming wet from rain. It always seems to rain when one of the Mustang groups has a run.

My obsessiveness on that point does cause some friction on the home front though! I think I am viewed as being a bit :crazy:

After rolling around the garage floor for a couple of days, I have finally been able to finish the rocker stripes. I hand-cut the white stripes and used 6mm wide black and blue 3M pin-stripping to give the illusion of duel white stripes. The monotone Ford ovals were custom printed by a friend who sadly was too ill fighting a battle to assist with applying the rocker stripes.

rocker_stripes_oct_2017.jpg

motobean.jpg

Note the Australian made (white) Ford Territory and (blue) Falcon in the background. Sadly both went out of production with the end of more than 90 years of local Ford production last year...
great look with the grabber blue. really gives a vintage look. the right wheels would really set the look off. :ford:

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
:ford:
Unknown.jpeg

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction