Do Not Buy A Used car!!!!!

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
This is so fucking funny. You think people who are unemployed who were getting $600 per month unemployment insurance are buying fucking Mustangs rather than pay for their rent, food, healthcare, education for their kids. Surely, there are some people who live in a completely different reality.
Sponsored

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
To My California friend... You make a very valid statement . BUT............ Take into account they ain't been paying rent cuz "NO EVICTION " been in force . Food by way of "Food Stamps " and some get "housing allowance $$$ " PLUS don't forget the extra $300 a month Uncle Sam temporarily gifted them . You are certainly correct ,they were not buying MUSTANGS {WHO WOULD FIANANCE} them ?
So @ $900 CASH /Food stamps / free Medical/ plus other Perks ..Helluva Life . Might even drive a
PINTO or Chevette . But got it right ..."Surprises are coming real soon " I don't see this as a Political Post ,as I never mentioned a PARTY,Politician ETC , Just honest facts . IF THE "POWERS THAT BE " disagree ,I apologize in advance !!!! . Junqdawg

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Some of us never stopped working and never got a dime of stimulus money. Our mortgage is up to date along with all our other bills. I'm sure there are plenty of dead beats though. When I was in college, I had friends who paid for motorcycles and cars with their student loans. A lot of them still have outstanding student loans. Mine have been paid off since 1994.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
To My California friend... You make a very valid statement . BUT............ Take into account they ain't been paying rent cuz "NO EVICTION " been in force . Food by way of "Food Stamps " and some get "housing allowance $$$ " PLUS don't forget the extra $300 a month Uncle Sam temporarily gifted them . You are certainly correct ,they were not buying MUSTANGS {WHO WOULD FIANANCE} them ?
So @ $900 CASH /Food stamps / free Medical/ plus other Perks ..Helluva Life . Might even drive a
PINTO or Chevette . But got it right ..."Surprises are coming real soon " I don't see this as a Political Post ,as I never mentioned a PARTY,Politician ETC , Just honest facts . IF THE "POWERS THAT BE " disagree ,I apologize in advance !!!! . Junqdawg
As somebody who owns multi-family buildings in the bay area and Texas, who's tenants have not paid rent and have either gone without paying or in some cases faced eviction, these people are completely fucked.

In most cases, they are incurring health expenses that they can't cover and are already facing bankruptcies or they have lost family members in this time of trying. We can discuss how the government is pushing the burden of survival on landlords like myself and brand us as evil which is wrong, but these people are in a much worse state with no doing of their own.

So no, they are not buying Mustangs. They are barely finding money to figure out transportation for their jobs as they still have to travel to work in most cases. I wish this country had a labor focused economy but it doesn't and it sucks.

Anyway, my focus wasn't here to go political because both parties suck and compete in who can suck more. My focus was to paint a picture that the lower class and the middle class of this country got fucked with the pandemic; they are barely surviving and not saving to buy Mustangs for crying out loud.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
As somebody who owns multi-family buildings in the bay area and Texas, who's tenants have not paid rent and have either gone without paying or in some cases faced eviction, these people are completely fucked.

In most cases, they are incurring health expenses that they can't cover and are already facing bankruptcies or they have lost family members in this time of trying. We can discuss how the government is pushing the burden of survival on landlords like myself and brand us as evil which is wrong, but these people are in a much worse state with no doing of their own.

So no, they are not buying Mustangs. They are barely finding money to figure out transportation for their jobs as they still have to travel to work in most cases. I wish this country had a labor focused economy but it doesn't and it sucks.

Anyway, my focus wasn't here to go political because both parties suck and compete in who can suck more. My focus was to paint a picture that the lower class and the middle class of this country got fucked with the pandemic; they are barely surviving and not saving to buy Mustangs for crying out loud.
More than a few couples are Doing this.
1 of them or both are working, but not paying the rent.
or 1 working and other collecting and not paying rent.
What is it been 18 months so far?
The one that the apartment lease is in there name is going to take a hit on their credit, BUT the other half will buy a house and use the money they should have paid rent with as a big down payment on the house in that persons name.
Many couples Are not married and only one is on the lease.
The courts will be flooded with back rent cases, so The landlord gets the shaft and the renter now has a big down payment on a home.
A 2 bedroom apartment here is 1800-2100 a month x 18 months of not paying the rent. = a big down payment on a home. Many cases over 30,000.00

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
This is so fucking funny. You think people who are unemployed who were getting $600 per month unemployment insurance are buying fucking Mustangs rather than pay for their rent, food, healthcare, education for their kids. Surely, there are some people who live in a completely different reality.
Some people if you tell them they can't be evicted, they will stop paying rent. Others are more ethical. People are individuals. The prices of cars aren't up due to reduced demand. Prices are up because more people are buying and they are willing to pay more money for those cars. Some people if you give them one extra dime they absolutely HAVE to buy something. Saving just isn't something they do.

Anyway, my focus wasn't here to go political because both parties suck and compete in who can suck more.
We can agree on that.

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
GLAD TO HEAR FROM A "landlord" . You are exactly what I am talking about . Just because THE RENTER gets to screw you on your "INCOME" . Your Mortgage payments on your rental property did NOT STOP TO YOUR LENDERS !!!!!! Perfect example of "THE RICH ARE BAD " mentality these DEADBEATS have .. Don't know about anyone else ...BUT ......."I NEVER GOT A JOB FROM A {POOR MAN} .!!!! You have my sympathy ,I really hope this crap stops soon . GOOD LUCK >......Junqdawg

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
GLAD TO HEAR FROM A "landlord" . You are exactly what I am talking about . Just because THE RENTER gets to screw you on your "INCOME" . Your Mortgage payments on your rental property did NOT STOP TO YOUR LENDERS !!!!!! Perfect example of "THE RICH ARE BAD " mentality these DEADBEATS have .. Don't know about anyone else ...BUT ......."I NEVER GOT A JOB FROM A {POOR MAN} .!!!! You have my sympathy ,I really hope this crap stops soon . GOOD LUCK >......Junqdawg
Not sure what to say here. You clearly disregarded anything I had to say here. Have fun be well.

misuracaf10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP
Crazy. I called the collector insurance company that I have my 19 Mustang GT insured thru. They look up the current value and said it was 48.5k. On a two year old car with 3000 miles. The window sticker when it was new was 46.7. Now is a good time to sell. Last year was a good time to buy during the first few months of the covid shutdown.
Thats what i did with my house, i was lucky to buy it the first day everything opened back up, paid $1000 over asking, so thankful i did it or id probably have to pay $30-50k more in todays market

Sponsored

JUNQDAWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
Definitely "LOST" me on THAT REPLY . I WAS TAKING YOUR SIDE IN THE RENT NON PAYMENT TO land lords and the unfairness of it all . Maybe I need a refresher course in High School Writing or something . FACT BEING "I AM ON YOUR SIDE " TAKE THE WIN !!! Good Luck ..Junqdawg

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Okay, so the renters don't have to pay their rent, but the landlords have to make loan payments. The landlords can't make the payments, and the lender forecloses on the property. Now the lenders are stuck with the deadbeats. Somehow I don't see this ending well for the rest of us.
Hi! I'm from the government and I'm here to help/screw you.

Mustang50Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Don’t plan on going through all the pages of this thread, but what’s the deal with this used car thing?
I did a quote on mine and can sell it practically for how much I paid for it… and it’s a 2019! 😂

Cascadian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 F-150 Limited 3.5EB
Tough time to be a buyer... but there are some rare deals out there if you look hard enough. I just bought my first Mustang, a 2019 GT Premium with 20k miles for $32,000 from a private seller. Searched nationwide for 7-8 weeks and missed out on two cars before finding mine one state away. Lucked out and drove 2.5 hours to get it the same day the seller listed it. Older guy bought it new and the sticker price was $42,955 so I feel like I got a pretty good deal. Would have loved to find a Performance Pack car, but I can afford to buy some aftermarket wheels tires along with lowering springs and exhaust with the money I saved.
Sponsored