Sponsored

Do I full send...or kind of send? Some thoughts..

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Im not fighting anybody. But my money is on the young guy. Against the old guys talk8n smack.

I dont have to do shit. Now what?

Wow you are not too bright in a war of words. You say you did not have to do anything yet you just did. Now what? Oh and I guess you are his mom since you did not dispute it. What language too, you should be ashamed. LOL, just having fun at your expense, sorry bro. :clap:
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wow you are not too bright in a war of words. You say you did not have to do anything yet you just did. Now what? Oh and I guess you are his mom since you did not dispute it. What language too, you should be ashamed. LOL, just having fun at your expense, sorry bro. :clap:
What war of words did you win? You f$%kin moron. "I guess you are his mom" oh snap. Im soooo funny. "Sorry bro". You sound goofier than anything the OP said in that post. I may not be his mom. But im probably your daddy!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
What war of words did you win? You f$%kin moron. "I guess you are his mom" oh snap. Im soooo funny. "Sorry bro". You sound goofier than anything the OP said in that post. I may not be his mom. But im probably your daddy!
LOL dude you are spun too tight relax.... I had already said I was just messing with you. I guess reading comp was not your forte. I live in NJ too, but crikey, you take the cake for Jersey shore stereotypes.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
LOL dude you are spun too tight relax.... I had already said I was just messing with you. I guess reading comp was not your forte. I live in NJ too, but crikey, you take the cake for Jersey shore stereotypes.
Its all good sunshine. I was just f$%kin with you. I was just kidding about that daddy remark.......or was I?:giggle:Did you really just say crikey? Your not nearly as good at this battle of wits sh!t. As you think you are.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I thought you could either send it or not.
Is “half-sending” even a thing?

Sponsored

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
WOWWWWWW is all I can say. Kinda crazy to see someone hop on the forums and get bashed pretty hard for using a joke to describe his goals.

This forum has completely gone to shit and MODERATORS clearly aren't doing their jobs by locking threads like this to keep the site productive and civil.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Interesting thread and pretty good insite of youngins vs old timers.

Here is the simple problem: kids these days did not grow up looking at Mr. Rogers and are not nice to neighbors!
708CA13D-8FA5-4C64-BD45-ACE1EB806351.jpeg

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Sorry everyone, I was busy this weekend drinking my feelings away from the Brewers losing the NLCS and violently farting up a storm by Mexico. What did I miss?
Sponsored