breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Great thread. My intake is coming in today. Looking forwards to getting it slapped on the car!
Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
So I installed my intake over the weekend using this walk-through. I’m getting code P2005. Lund is telling me it’s something with my install. Anyone have this issue ?

SNOOPY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Why is it that Lund blames everything and everyone else when he can’t figure something out. Lol

moreause

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Why is it that Lund blames everything and everyone else when he can’t figure something out. Lol
probably because a mustang is a mustang .... a working tune is suppose to work on any car

and don't fool yourself i suspect they are right

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t splice anything. I used plug-and-play harness for blue connectors and the imrc

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Is there a pigtail part number for the other end so I can make my own pigtail and not have to solder in the engine bay?

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure Got mine from a member on here

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
my manifold is here! I got 3/8 & 5/8 hose just in case. Just need my VMP tune. Also contemplating painting the runners blue. decisions, decisions.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
So I installed my intake over the weekend using this walk-through. I’m getting code P2005. Lund is telling me it’s something with my install. Anyone have this issue ?

You guys really need to start documenting who at "lund" or "vmp" or wherever you're talking to.

Considering some people are having great success/no codes with a particular company and others are not it would help us narrow down any variables. It is possible that tuner a at a particular company has figured out something that the other guys aren't aware of or didn't catch etc.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys really need to start documenting who at "lund" or "vmp" or wherever you're talking to.

Considering some people are having great success/no codes with a particular company and others are not it would help us narrow down any variables. It is possible that tuner a at a particular company has figured out something that the other guys aren't aware of or didn't catch etc.
I thought i mentioned lund multiple times? Atleast once in post 77

Sponsored

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
I thought i mentioned lund multiple times? Atleast once in post 77
What im getting at is.. when you say lund.. do you mean jon lund junior? or jon lund senior? or lund racing...

For example, lets say your car was tuned by alex at lund racing, my car was tuned by jon lund jr and a third person was tuned by jon lund sr.. and they are showing different results.

We might be able to say to the tuner.. hey so and so has a similar combo and his car isnt showing the code, he was tuned by alex on this date and its working great.. That would really go a long way to helping whoever is tuning the car with the issues head in the right direction.

:cheers:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What im getting at is.. when you say lund.. do you mean jon lund junior? or jon lund senior? or lund racing...

For example, lets say your car was tuned by alex at lund racing, my car was tuned by jon lund jr and a third person was tuned by jon lund sr.. and they are showing different results.

We might be able to say to the tuner.. hey so and so has a similar combo and his car isnt showing the code, he was tuned by alex on this date and its working great.. That would really go a long way to helping whoever is tuning the car with the issues head in the right direction.

:cheers:

Also stated it was alex tuning my car from
Lund.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And just an update. Brandon is also helping me on tune. Car seems to run better when i clear the code. Hesitation is a little better at low rpm.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
I want to make sure I'm 1000000% clear on this.. in this diagram, we read it with the wires facing us and the plug that would plug into the manifold facing away.. correct?

26091302577_535637e590_c.jpg