Sponsored

Diode Dynamics Tail Light Sequencer 2015+ Ford Mustang! Plug & Play Harness! USA Made

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
blue1_600x115.gif

Tail Light Sequencer 2015+ Ford Mustang S550

[ame]

From the factory, Ford included sequential turn signals on the 2010+ Mustang. However, this pattern is only used for the turn signals! The brake and hazards still flash with a static pattern.

This Sequencer Module makes the tail lights flash in a sequential pattern for all functions, including brake, hazard, and locking/unlocking the vehicle.

With fully plug-and-play installation, this is one of the easiest ways to make your Mustang stand out on the road.

The module has been designed with quality components, custom-tooled OEM-grade connectors, and includes embedded circuit protection, for high reliability over time.

This product is manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing.

Sequencer for 2010-2018 Ford Mustang

15_ford_mustang_sequencer_collage.jpg

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.​

Sequencer for 2010-2018 Ford Mustang

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email [email protected] or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

15_ford_mustang_sequencer_gif.gif
Sponsored

Last edited:

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Is getting to the wires to plug the harness in pretty painless? (IE just popping a few trim clips)

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Is getting to the wires to plug the harness in pretty painless? (IE just popping a few trim clips)
It's an extremely simple installation, just a few clips and then you plug the connectors in, and put the clips back in place.

Shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes to install

Thanks!
Nick C.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Do you have installation instructions for those with the SUBWOOFER? (201a / 401a)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Do you have installation instructions for those with the SUBWOOFER? (201a / 401a)

Subwoofer is easy to remove, it's one star-allen (visible on the upper right) and two hex head bolts located under the trim piece. You don't need to unplug the sub to get the trim piece out of the way to install the plug.

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
got them yesterday and installed them during lunch at work.....super easy to install and worked perfectly, thanks!!!

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
just did mine with sub woofer. needed to remove 6 screws to move sub out of the way. got it moved & installed harness, replaced sub & they are great.
total time about 20 mins

Sponsored

DarkHorse850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6-spd DIB
Got mine today. Literally took 3 minutes to install. Very happy. And they work perfectly..!

jtiedemann4

2015 Magnetic Mustang GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
blue1_600x115.gif

Tail Light Sequencer 2015+ Ford Mustang

From the factory, Ford included sequential turn signals on the 2010+ Mustang. However, this pattern is only used for the turn signals! The brake and hazards still flash with a static pattern.​

This Sequencer Module makes the tail lights flash in a sequential pattern for all functions, including brake, hazard, and locking/unlocking the vehicle.​

With fully plug-and-play installation, this is one of the easiest ways to make your Mustang stand out on the road.​

The module has been designed with quality components, custom-tooled OEM-grade connectors, and includes embedded circuit protection, for high reliability over time.​

This product is manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.​

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email [email protected] or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Simple installation. I've had them on for about 2 weeks now. Just noticed tonight that my left brake light stopped working in normal mode. Turn signal & braking work fine just not in normal mode.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Simple installation. I've had them on for about 2 weeks now. Just noticed tonight that my left brake light stopped working in normal mode. Turn signal & braking work fine just not in normal mode.
Make sure the connector is still installed securely. Please give us a call if you need any warranty assistance: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,
Nick C.

jtiedemann4

2015 Magnetic Mustang GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Make sure the connector is still installed securely. Please give us a call if you need any warranty assistance: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,
Nick C.
they were clearly clicked in and installed correctly. I removed them and the lights are working correctly. Also my switchbacks up front for off and on again also. I always get the amber but clear is intermittent.
Sponsored