Sponsored

Diode Dynamics Sequential LED Turn Signal Assemblies - NOW AVAILABLE at CJ Pony Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]zNTxWoNBzv8[/MEDIA]"]

IN STOCK and available in your choice of a Clear or Smoked Lens as well as the optional DRL Harness.

If you're looking to improve the exterior of your 2015-2017 North American-Spec Ford Mustang, than start with something easy, like exterior lights! Order this upgraded Pair of Diode Dynamics Clear or Smoked Sequential LED Turn Signal Assemblies (DD5001 and DD5011) today from CJ Pony Parts!

Sequential LED Turn Signal Assembly Features:
- Pair of two (2) turn signal assemblies with clear or smoked lenses for the driver and passenger sides
- Direct-fit upgraded sequential LED turn signals have programmable speed
- Complete plug-and-play installation with OEM connectors
- DOT/SAE compliant pattern is brighter than stock
- Optically designed for OE-grade performance
- Optional DRL Mode (requires separate wiring harness) provides high output visitbility
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Will fit all 2015, 2016 and 2017 North American-Spec Mustangs (Including the GT350 and GT350R)

[MENTION=9987]Diode Dynamics[/MENTION] understands that the exterior of your new Mustang should be as sleek and modern as possible, so it makes total sense to upgrade from those boring incandescent turn signals to something superior, like these sequential LED assemblies! You'll receive a pair of two (2) assemblies for the driver and passenger side of your pony. Each assembly features a crystal clear or smoked lens and a premium-quality set of LEDs--one clear to give off a bright white light and one amber for the turn signal function. These front marker lights can function like daytime running lights when your indicator is not in use (with HW4041), but will instantly flash amber whenever you go to turn or change lanes. You can program the turn signal speed, or get even more functionality out of the lights with a specialized DRL wiring harness (sold separately) to help increase overall visibility. These high-quality lights will quickly and easily install since they come with factory-style connectors already assembled, so what are you waiting for? Hurry up and grab these modern LED indicator assemblies today from CJ's!

Tech Tip: To get the absolute most out of this pair of turn signals, be sure to grab these DRL wiring harnesses (HW4041) to activate the daytime running light function.

Please Note: Will NOT fit models that are manufactured for distribution outside of North America due to differences in the factory wiring.

Pick up this upgraded Pair of Diode Dynamics (DD5001) Clear or (DD5011) Smoked Sequential LED Turn Signal Assemblies along with the optional DRL Harness for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 North American-Spec Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
I ordered a smoked set today!
Thanks for the best prices!

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a smoked set today!
Thanks for the best prices!
Awesome!!! Thank you for choosing CJ Pony Parts! :cheers:

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Help me out. How do I know if I want/need the DRL harness? Car is new to me so IDK all the in's and out's. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Help me out. How do I know if I want/need the DRL harness? Car is new to me so IDK all the in's and out's. Thanks in advance.
You want the DRL Harness...
jedi-mind-trick.jpg

The ability to turn these assemblies into fully functioning Day Time Running lights as well, inexpensively I might add, is a no brainer in my opinion.

It'll be much easier to install the optional harness now, then having to retrace a bunch of steps later down the road should you change your mind.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ordered a smoked set and the DRL harness earlier this morning. Thank you for the great price and quick shipping (got a shipping confirmation within hours :))

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Dave, thanks for the great pics, info and video. I especially like how you installed 1 smoked and 1 clear on the same car to show the difference. I really want the smoked and was a little concerned about how much it would reduce the light output. Seeing the difference in the video was a big help!

Sponsored

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a set and didnt know the DRL adapter didnt come with it, so I ordered it and figured I would just install it when it came in. I wanted to get them on as I also have a set of painted fog light splitters that needed to be installed at the same time. So I get them in and hit the arm and disarm button, it sequences and goes to white and they are sure purdy! Get the splitters on, button everything up, back out of the garage into the dark yard to see them at night, beautiful. Put my phones flashlight on the sensor to see them just with the gill DRLs, headlights turn off and it stops blinking, Hit the lever it blinks once only 1 or 2 sections.
Its not blinking when the lights are off and the last set of OPT7s didn't quite work right either when the lights were off. I found https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-the-opt7-arrows-fluttering.138278/#post-2875391 which sounds like he has that issue figured out for the OPT7s. By the sound of it the OPT7s were it not getting constant power like when the headlights are on and its getting a running light voltage causing the fluttering signal. Maybe installing the DRL adapter may be a requirement for the DD ones to work properly with the lights off, we will find out when the adapter arrives. Has anybody else ever installed a set of these without the DRL adapter that can confirm they work correctly with out it? Working with a 2015 Mustang GTpp w/50th AP.

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE: Installed the DRL harness (DD4051) and they work as intended now.

Installed a set and didnt know the DRL adapter didnt come with it, so I ordered it and figured I would just install it when it came in. I wanted to get them on as I also have a set of painted fog light splitters that needed to be installed at the same time. So I get them in and hit the arm and disarm button, it sequences and goes to white and they are sure purdy! Get the splitters on, button everything up, back out of the garage into the dark yard to see them at night, beautiful. Put my phones flashlight on the sensor to see them just with the gill DRLs, headlights turn off and it stops blinking, Hit the lever it blinks once only 1 or 2 sections.
Its not blinking when the lights are off and the last set of OPT7s didn't quite work right either when the lights were off. I found https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-the-opt7-arrows-fluttering.138278/#post-2875391 which sounds like he has that issue figured out for the OPT7s. By the sound of it the OPT7s were it not getting constant power like when the headlights are on and its getting a running light voltage causing the fluttering signal. Maybe installing the DRL adapter may be a requirement for the DD ones to work properly with the lights off, we will find out when the adapter arrives. Has anybody else ever installed a set of these without the DRL adapter that can confirm they work correctly with out it? Working with a 2015 Mustang GTpp w/50th AP.

UPDATE: Installed the DRL harness (DD4051) and they work as intended now.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.