Sponsored

Diode Dynamics Now Available at Lethal Performance!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We're very excited to announce that we now carry the entire line of Diode Dynamics LED bulbs and HID conversion kits for your Ford Vehicle.

Diode Dynamics products ship for Free and come with a 3 Year Warranty. They're an excellent way to spruce up the looks of your Ford vehicle.

We installed their LED replacement bulbs on our 2015 GT and will be doing the same with our 2015 Ecoboost Mustang next. There's no cutting, wiring or soldering needed. Simply remove the stock bulb and replace it with the Diode Dynamics one and that's it.

Here's a few pictures of how they look compared to the stock bulbs.

You can view all of their products by following the link below or by going to the specific vehicle model section on our website.

2015 Mustang Bulbs
http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/lighting/led-replacement-bulbs

All other Ford Bulbs
http://www.lethalperformance.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=diode+dynamics

If you have any questions regarding any of Diode Dynamics products please feel free to give us a call at 561-753-8105 or 877-2LETHAL
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Their products are awesome! I love all of mine.

saesteve416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP Red Line
I notice you have the switch backs in stock that are not in stock on Diode Dynamics website. Can you confirm you actually have these? Also is the $60 for a pair or do I need to buy qty of 2?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I notice you have the switch backs in stock that are not in stock on Diode Dynamics website. Can you confirm you actually have these? Also is the $60 for a pair or do I need to buy qty of 2?

I don't believe these are in stock at the moment.

The price is for a pair which is all you need for 1 car.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!