• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Diode Dynamics - LED Side Markers (new in box)

dpollard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt in Shadow Black
IMG_2078.jpeg

The recent sale of my Bullitt means that I have a completely spare set (new in box, unopened) of Diode Dynamic Side markers.

SMOKED Lens - blend well and look so much better than the orange reflective panels we normally get in the UK cars

I had a set on the car when sold - but having had previous issues I had actually bought a full spare second set. (One set previously had been faulty which was replaced under warranty - leaving me with one spare side of a pair). I'll include so you'll have a spare too.

These cost £82.50 new from Steeda

https://www.steeda.co.uk/products/diode-dynamics-s550-mustang-rear-led-side-markers-clear

I'm asking £50, which includes postage and the 'spare' bits from the second set
Sponsored

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
As long as these will fit on my 2016 GT then yes please I will take them.

message me details and I will look to pay over to you.

many thanks

OP
OP
dpollard

dpollard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Message sent with a Revolut link for payment and requesting the address to send to

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Thanks mate and all paid over.

OP
OP
dpollard

dpollard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
marked as sold

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
All recd on friday. Not fitted yet but all ok.

many thanks
Sponsored