Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I don't know much about wheels, but will non-PP models require different offsets than the PP models? If so, what would the differences be?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Evo_Rob

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump?

Maybe the better question is, is the suspension what causes the differences or the brakes or both?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The offsets would be different for pp cars because of the larger front caliper clearance. Spoke designs also effect offsets that can fit in general. I believe pp wheels fit non pp just not the other way around. Id contact a wheel vendor of your choice on what offset youll need for a wheel you find you like the look of.

OP
OP
Evo_Rob

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thank you for the response. I was hoping it would just be a brake caliper deal. I see so many awesome wheel combos on PPs and I wanted to make sure. I will definitely be calling before ordering, too. Just like to be somewhat informed beforehand

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Thank you for the response. I was hoping it would just be a brake caliper deal. I see so many awesome wheel combos on PPs and I wanted to make sure. I will definitely be calling before ordering, too. Just like to be somewhat informed beforehand
No problem. Sorry i cant be of more help. If i wasnt buying drag wheels id be all over a set of forgestars. I find myself admiring/drooling over the cf5 and f14s.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Evo_Rob

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm all about the VPS-302's but my wallet said nope. I think if Cloak still has his up for sale in a month or so, I'll try to pick them up. He's only 3.5 hours away.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I'm all about the VPS-302's but my wallet said nope. I think if Cloak still has his up for sale in a month or so, I'll try to pick them up. He's only 3.5 hours away.
Im not a vossen guy but i hope it works out and you make his sale in time!:cheers:

OP
OP
Evo_Rob

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I love the F14's, too. But I helped [MENTION=17820]GT P-TREE[/MENTION] put a set on his GTR and he wants to get a set for his GT whenever he decides to stop being a slouch and get one.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I love the F14's, too. But I helped [MENTION=17820]GT P-TREE[/MENTION] put a set on his GTR and he wants to get a set for his GT whenever he decides to stop being a slouch and get one.
Get em first. You snooze you lose. Besides their is tons of different colors. But if you like those vossens more thats a good option too.
Sponsored