Sponsored

Difference between Cobb OTS and Tune+ Base map

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
So I'm currently having Adam from Tune+ do a custom tune for my otherwise stock EBM. Prior to contacting him I had Accessport running their stage 1 93oct OTS tune.

With the Cobb tune I made 262hp/278tq using VirtualDyno (Not the most accurate but it's what I have as a gauge). After installing just the Tune+ base map per Adam's request to get datalogs to send to him, I noticed I had picked up significant hp/tq down low. I plugged the datalog I made into VirtualDyno and would you look at that! End result is picking up significant hp at the bottom of the rpm band and an overall gain of 40tq. If this is a sign of things to come I'm gonna be very pleased!!!

Screenshot added.
CobbOTS_vs_Tune+Base.JPG
Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Where are you at in Chattanooga? I can show you an E30 car tuned by Adam sometime.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Wait until you do a few tasteful mods and see what Adam can do for you..........
Hello 400 lb.Ft.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
So I'm currently having Adam from Tune+ do a custom tune for my otherwise stock EBM. Prior to contacting him I had Accessport running their stage 1 93oct OTS tune.

With the Cobb tune I made 262hp/278tq using VirtualDyno (Not the most accurate but it's what I have as a gauge). After installing just the Tune+ base map per Adam's request to get datalogs to send to him, I noticed I had picked up significant hp/tq down low. I plugged the datalog I made into VirtualDyno and would you look at that! End result is picking up significant hp at the bottom of the rpm band and an overall gain of 40tq. If this is a sign of things to come I'm gonna be very pleased!!!

Screenshot added.

My basemap is just to see where the customers boost is at per their modifications and test the fuel. Moderate timing and stock boost request. From there it goes up.
Sponsored