Sponsored

Didn't plan to say goodbye to the stang today.....

OP
OP

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Don't go with your trade in...... I never use the back seat unless my large 14 year old decides he wants to ride that bad and my wife or other son does too....he's willing to suffer as he is an absolute fast car freak.
Sponsored

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
I have no issue seeing out of it. Not sure why so many folks whine about it. Plenty of sports cars don't have ideal visibility. As some love to say here and other forums about a flaw in a car they love, "if you want visibility, buy a practical sedan!". No two door is practical. I'm no nutswinger of any brand, which is evidenced by how many different cars I've made payments on. I buy what makes me enjoy driving. I would have gladly kept the Mustang had the numbers not made sense, I just had the oil changed and polled filter replaced hours before I traded it! I didn't think I'd like the Camaro that much, and if I did, I figured they'd blow me out on my trade appraisal.
The visibility issue is blown way out control. It's mostly those who need to belittle the car. My Vette is worse then my 13 Camaro, yet you never hear anyone complain about it. This is what you get when you buy a sports car. The Mustang is better, but still not the greatest.:cheers:

OP
OP

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
^ I didnt think I was crazy. I'm no kid, I've had about 55 cars. I usually tell it like I think it is, not how I think others want to hear just to sound like everyone else. They are very different cars and I like both.
Sponsored