Sponsored

Did the muffler delete I was pondering. Before/After video here.

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
So I posted previously how I thought this car was too quiet for me, especially compared to my modded 03 and 08 GTs. I didn't wanna do a full exhaust and start messing with any warranty issues just yet and I also want to do a quad conversion but being a non-premium, I need a new rear bumper to be able to fit the quads. Anyways, I deleted the mufflers and put a straight pipe with bigger Magnaflow tips. I think it sounds 100000% better. Here's a little video I made of the before and after. It only cost me $200 (at Iggy's Muffler shop for any of my Chicago peeps).

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]cwJkWqfVY50[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Any drone?

BigTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing. I suppose one could substitute the pipes for short glass pack racing mufflers as well as another option. Pretty much just paying for the labor.

Sponsored

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
Nice, I've had exhaust work done at Iggy's years ago lol

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
That's the only thing I've done to mine so far. I cut the mufflers off, welded in new pipe, and reused the tips. Here's a little outside sound clip. My neighbors were having a party, hence the 90's music in the background. If it looks grainy, it's because it's in 4k resolution, go full screen for a clearer video.
[ame]

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have a very odd personality, so there aren't many people that I hang out with that I get along with due to their "lack of personality". Dude, I could completely hang out with you, LOL.

OP
OP
Blackbeauty

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I have a very odd personality, so there aren't many people that I hang out with that I get along with due to their "lack of personality". Dude, I could completely hang out with you, LOL.
Thank you man! I just act like a dork and like to make people laugh. There's too much negativity and sadness in this world already. :cheers:
Sponsored