Sponsored

Diablo i2020 Vs. SCT SF4

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Would like opinions on Diablo i2020 Vs. SCT SF. They both appear to do the same exact adjustments and both can use the SCT tunes. So what are the pro's and cons?
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sponsored

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Tune files are not interchangeable between SCT and Diablosport devices, and that goes with any other device as well (nGauge, COBB, etc).

The devices themselves do offer some of the same features, but if those are your two choices, I would say go with the SCT and a Lund Racing tune, which we offer.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sct-7015-x4-power-flash-handheld-programmer.html

If you are open on the type of device to use, I would really look into the nGauge and Lund Racing tune, again, which we offer.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/e-motion-ngauge-tuning-and-monitoring-gauge.html

With either device, you can select the custom tune option from the drop down option on their respective product pages. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you. :cheers:

OP
OP

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tune files are not interchangeable between SCT and Diablosport devices, and that goes with any other device as well (nGauge, COBB, etc).

The devices themselves do offer some of the same features, but if those are your two choices, I would say go with the SCT and a Lund Racing tune, which we offer.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sct-7015-x4-power-flash-handheld-programmer.html

If you are open on the type of device to use, I would really look into the nGauge and Lund Racing tune, again, which we offer.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/e-motion-ngauge-tuning-and-monitoring-gauge.html

With either device, you can select the custom tune option from the drop down option on their respective product pages. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you. :cheers:
What does this mean from American Muscle?

Bama Diablosport inTune i2 Tuner w/ 2 Custom Tunes (15-16 GT)

Write a Review
On Sale

$359.10

Item #39025G15

MPN# i2020
Market Price $459.99
You Save 22% ($100.89)

In Stock Ships today.
Free Shipping on Everything

Last edited:

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
What does this mean from American Muscle?

Bama Diablosport inTune i2 Tuner w/ 2 Custom Tunes (15-16 GT)

Write a Review
On Sale

$359.10

Item #39025G15

MPN# i2020
Market Price $459.99
You Save 22% ($100.89)

In Stock Ships today.
Free Shipping on Everything
I don't know and I'm not really sure what you're asking? You may want to contact them with questions about their products. What I do know is SCT files cannot be loaded on to Diablosport devices and vice-versa.

Thanks.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Each tuner has there own custom tune software, they're not cross-compatible.

OP
OP

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Each tuner has there own custom tune software, they're not cross-compatible.
They do but I guess what I'm looking at is BAMA writes tunes for both SCT and Diablo, That was here the confusion came in. So it was and original SCT tune re-written for Diablo. (I guess?)

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
if i had to do it again i would go sct with lund tune. i only went diablo cause thats what the local ford tuner used for dyno tunes.
Sponsored