• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

[Detroit, Michigan] 2016 PP Wheels & Sumitomo HTR Z III Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hello all,

For sale are my 2016 performance pack wheels and tires.

I recently upgraded to a forged set and I will be moving from Michigan to California for work ... so I need to get rid of these puppies.

• The tires have probably 5-6,000 miles on them. They're basically new and have tons of tread left.
  • They have TPMS sensors!
  • The wheels are in good shape, but one has some curb rash unfortunately.
  • Front are 255/40R19 Sumitomo HTR Z III (oem size)
  • Rear are 275/40R19 Sumitomo HTR Z III (oem size)

If you make a strong offer, I'll throw in some 25mm billet aluminum spacers as well as Gorilla lug nuts.

Looking for $1000 OBO.

I am in the Berkley area (near Royal Oak, Ferndale, etc... right off Woodward and 11 mile). I am not interested in shipping these (unless you wanna pay for that, I have boxes and packing material)
IMG_4533.JPG
IMG_5447.JPG
IMG_5430.JPG
IMG_5433.JPG
IMG_5435.JPG
IMG_5436.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
whalesalad

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Sort-of? It goes down to that black undercoat but its pretty rough in that one spot.

If you were to refinish these I think they would look great... if that is what you are asking. There isn't a big chunk of metal missing or anything like that. Believe it or not that rash came from ice/snow not hitting a curb.

Sponsored

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Still available?

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I’ll buy these I’m in saint Claire shores and will pick them up I pm you

OP
OP
whalesalad

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Sorry everyone I officially relocated to LA. Going to kill this thread.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.