Sponsored

Design your own Mustang in Real-time 3D! The all new Vossen3D.com Virtual Garage

mike@vossen

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage III
For a decade Vossen has led the industry with our class leading videography and photography in presenting some of the hottest cars in the world for people to view. Early in 2016 we had a secret meeting revolving around the idea of giving everyone an opportunity to visualize their vehicle on Vossen Wheels beyond what was currently possible in the industry.
Presenting Vossen3D.com!

[ame]

Powered by Andari Systems, the Vossen 3D Virtual Garage is the finest tool to visualize your Mustang not just on Vossen Wheels but also modified to your liking.

Debuting at SEMA 2016, this amazing configurator has received countless praise from the car industry. We will constantly be adding new vehicles and new wheels to Vossen3D. Currently we have over 100 vehicles to choose from and over 30 Vossen Wheels including three of your :ford: favorites;

2015+ Mustang
2016+ GT 350
2017+ GT

You have a near infinite ability to modify and visualize your Mustang with our Virtual Garage. As examples;

You can change car color and brake caliper color

uyRKuIB2dulnW.gif

You can Modify the Suspension

ZhcQeUAdZ0vT2.gif

You can adjust camber and offset

ioxKROAEEgPOo.gif

You can visualize driving

ae5Tf8oF67QxG.gif

And of Course you can modify your vehicle with a vast array of Vossen Wheels.

CfvAoOuC41hMA.gif

Change Wheel Color

3I9S3tYeGnNvi.gif

In addition you can also take a photo of your completed Mustang which you can download to your computer or share with friends!!

WebpD48Ew0sU.gif

Use the "Live Chat" feature to provide Vossen with immediate feedback!

Be sure to share your Mustang builds in this thread!! We might feature it on one of our social media outlets!!

Vossen3D.com
now live!

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Thanks for this. It would be even better if you could select the actual paint colors of the car although I'm sure that would add a lot of complexity. It is nice to use this to get an idea of how it will look though for those of us that aren't experts in photoshop.

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Nice!

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks for this. It would be even better if you could select the actual paint colors of the car although I'm sure that would add a lot of complexity. It is nice to use this to get an idea of how it will look though for those of us that aren't experts in photoshop.
Modify car tab

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Was just messing around with this, pretty cool.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I want an OD Green Mustang, what do you think?
1481770989155.jpg
1481770965804.jpg

OP
OP
mike@vossen

mike@vossen

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage III
I want an OD Green Mustang, what do you think?
Love it...reminds me a bit of the one Roush did at SEMA last year with our Vossen Forged Wheels.....

maxresdefault.jpg

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Love it...reminds me a bit of the one Roush did at SEMA last year with our Vossen Forged Wheels.....
Actually seeing that Roush is what makes me want one like that. I was in the Army so I think it's cool anyways and it works. I got a quote for a wrap similar to the Roush for the Mustang I don't yet have lol. I plan on ordering in the spring, not sure if I'll wrap it or not. I need to figure it out because that will dictate the color choice. They recommend black if I want to wrap with this color, at the same time black is the last color I want so I would be stuck with a wrap for good.

Out of curiosity, how much for the wheels I picked out in 19"?

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Actually seeing that Roush is what makes me want one like that. I was in the Army so I think it's cool anyways and it works. I got a quote for a wrap similar to the Roush for the Mustang I don't yet have lol. I plan on ordering in the spring, not sure if I'll wrap it or not. I need to figure it out because that will dictate the color choice. They recommend black if I want to wrap with this color, at the same time black is the last color I want so I would be stuck with a wrap for good.

I agree, the Matte green looks great on the lines of the S550 Mustang. And thanks for your service! :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mike@vossen

mike@vossen

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage III

First thank you for your service. The CV3-R is very reasonable, MSRP is under $2500 for 20x9 and 20x10.5. We are still running our Black Friday sale for it as well :)

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
What do you think?