• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Dell XPS 13 9300 13.4" (256GB SSD, Intel Core i5 10th Gen., 3.60GHz (Boost Speed), 8GB Ram)

Asvy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Asvy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Automatic
Dell XPS 13 9300 13.4" (256GB SSD, Intel Core i5 10th Gen., 3.60GHz (Boost Speed), 8GB Ram).... Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

(OPEN-BOX)
ASKING PRICE: 999.99

(4-Year Warranty with Dell Included)
WINDOWS 10 PRO

Laptop is in pristine condition, no wear, no scratches, no defects.

Original box, with all accessories and user manuals.
Performance is great and is very light!
It has a carbon fiber panel on the keyboard and has a 1080 HD screen.

I received this laptop as a scholarship award this spring semester, however I found no use in it as I use my MacBook daily and I'm not that big of a window's fan.
Laptop was opened once and used twice, and never touched again.
I would say the total time I have used it is 12 hours.

Please feel free to reach me through messages if any questions, thanks.

gS8049HtSTWCE0i%MkZuvw.jpg
G7DvSQNhRn2cwlMSpVkJ6Q.jpg
OXqtJX%iSuOiNK%6ll64%A.jpg
j5xhgjlhRXuF9uW3z5Xg9Q.jpg
atcxYaxsQUWsRyyycbyOWg.jpg
I
Sponsored

OP
OP
Asvy

Asvy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Asvy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Automatic
Hey bud this is mustang6g, not tom’s hardware forum😂
I know, that's why I posted under miscellaneous XD. Make me an offer, you never know haha.
Sponsored