Deatschwerks X2 Fuel Hat Module with Dual DW400 pumps

Vbm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang
So there’s a good sale going. Does anyone have any opinion or experience with this set-up?
Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
That’s a good price. I’d jump on it.

I’m running a modified GT350 hat with 2 dw400’s in a similar return layout and it’s plenty of fuel for what should be a blown 775whp on E85.

that DW system should be sufficient for quite a bit more power and I have that much money tied up in my stock hat setup.

Last edited:

acere23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That’s a good price. I’d jump on it.

I’m running a modified GT350 hat with 2 dw400’s in a similar return layout and it’s plenty of fuel for what should be a blown 775whp on E85.

that DW system should be sufficient for quite a bit more power and I have that much money tied up in my stock hat setup.
Looking to run the same fuel pump setup but returnless. Need to know details how to

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Looking to run the same fuel pump setup but returnless. Need to know details how to
I imagine all you would need is to wire in a 2nd FPDM or get a GT350 FPDM setup as they run 2 pumps returnless from the factory.

Have you discussed this with your tuner? Most want you to run a return system as its easier to tune.
Sponsored