Sponsored

Dear friends, I am a novice. I recently encountered a problem!

jin2232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang 2.3L
Hello, I am a novice. I recently encountered a problem. When I am driving at high speed, whether it is accelerating or decelerating, I often hear this kind of exhaust sound or deflation sound (I can't explain what kind of sound it is). I don't know if this state is normal. Thank you very much for the friends who can help me dispel doubts! Thank you! My car is American standard 2019 Mustang EcoBoost® Premium Fastback
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hello, I am a novice. I recently encountered a problem. When I am driving at high speed, whether it is accelerating or decelerating, I often hear this kind of exhaust sound or deflation sound (I can't explain what kind of sound it is). I don't know if this state is normal. Thank you very much for the friends who can help me dispel doubts! Thank you! My car is American standard 2019 Mustang EcoBoost® Premium Fastback
Hello and welcome to the forum. The amount of information you've given us is insufficient to determine if you have an issue or not. Might I suggest a passenger try and make an audio and/or video file and post it. Also please define "high" speed. To some of us it's 90MPH, to others its 130MPH.

OP
OP

jin2232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang 2.3L
Okay, thank you. I will shoot some problematic video or sound files as soon as possible?

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Sure it's not just the turbo? Also, is this a new sound or has it done it the entire time you've had the car?