Sponsored

Dealership Recommendations in GTA?

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Hey guys - I need a Ford dealership recommendation in the GTA for purchasing a new car. The closer to Richmond Hill/York Region the better, but I'm open to anywhere so long as the dealership is highly recommended.

Thanks in advance :cheers:
Sponsored

Godless Radical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I work by Yonge/Steeles however, I find Y/S Ford dealer horrible. I bring my F150 and Explorer there, just due to convenience. I purchased/ordered a GT350 from Erinwood and find them great. My 2 cents.

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've heard similar comments with regards to both dealerships (especially Y/S). Thanks for the feedback and congrats on your purchase.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
I have found that Colony Ford in Brampton will always give you a killer deal, I deal with the sales manager there direct! None of the other dealers could beat the price!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Anyone have experience with McAlpine Ford in Aurora? I've dealt with them a few times (but never purchased) and was pleased.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I emailed 10 Ford dealerships when I was buying my s550. East court was the cheapest by a difference of $10,000. Check out unhagggle.com prior to purchasing to get the best deal.

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
Bought my car from Markville Ford (Kennedy/407). If you go there, ask for Damien and tell him Brit referred you. They're a busy dealership but I had a pleasant experience with them & would recommend!

Not sure how much of a deal you'll get from them. They didn't move much on my v6 but that might just be 'cause it's a v6 :shrug:

ZFLYN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 mustang V6 -> 2016 GTPP 6M
I highly recommend Barrie Ford if you are financing/leasing.

I got stupid quote for my trade-in and x-plan discount from Erinwood. Besides, I got rejected..

and guess what? Barrie gave me incredibly high value for my trade-in and x-plan, and I got approved although Erinwood screwed up my application so hard that Ford did not want to approve mine.

If interested, contact Dominic/Graham and tell him that Lucian referred you.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
You don't want to deal with McAlpine, my buddy tried and they would not budge on price. I got my car thru Colony Ford in Brampton, got it for 6K under list. It's all in who you talk to though

Sponsored

Trackguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Magnetic, PP, Recaros
Remember both the employee pricing and Costco $1,000 rebate end on September 30th.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
East Court sold my car for 6% below invoice pricing. Other dealership cannot do this because they are not a high volume dealership like East court is. They don't care about making money on a sale, they care about volume. Selling as many cars as possible. They threw in free oil changes for LIFE to sweeten the pot. If you are interested, private message me and I give you the hookup.

Zeenobit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang 3.7L V6
Don't go to Yonge/Steeles. It's horrible.

I got mine from Twin Hills in Richmond Hill. I had a really nice experience.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
East Court sold my car for 6% below invoice pricing. Other dealership cannot do this because they are not a high volume dealership like East court is. They don't care about making money on a sale, they care about volume. Selling as many cars as possible. They threw in free oil changes for LIFE to sweeten the pot. If you are interested, private message me and I give you the hookup.
Just make sure you avoid East Court's service department. That dealer has garbage service.

B.Crowder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 Mustang GT Prem. M/T
+1 for East Court Ford. I live in Markham and visited Markville Ford...I couldn't wait to get out of there. Same old "how much are you willing to pay", "what can I do to get you buy today", and "let me check with the manager" BS. I dealt with the dealership in Stouffville over the phone and they were fine, but they couldn't touch East Court's price. I think my contact is the same as opensesame's, but feel free to PM me.
Sponsored