Sponsored

Dealers with no markup on 50th LE

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Don't be so picky about it being an auto. I put ya on to one that's still available in La lol
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But.. I haven't really mastered manual :3

Ask any long time tradesman how they mastered their trade.

Practice man. Practice makes perfect.

If it wasn't for the traffic I encounter to and from work, mine would be a manual. Or if it wasn't my daily driver. All of the cars I build are manuals.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Ask any long time tradesman how they mastered their trade.

Practice man. Practice makes perfect.

If it wasn't for the traffic I encounter to and from work, mine would be a manual. Or if it wasn't my daily driver. All of the cars I build are manuals.
This. Trust me man, it won't be easy to be good at it at first, but it's not hard to learn how to get by and then you can improve. I know you want an LE and this is an opportunity. Hell, if they'd take MSRP for it and sell out of state, I'd fly my ass to Charlotte on Monday and go get it myself. It never hurts to check it out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Last call.... If anybody knows anyone or anything.... I preferably want a Kona Blue in Auto...

I get sad reading about all the cool things with the LE, and probably will just leave the site if nothing turns out....

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Sarasota Ford was advertising a car, but I think it was WW.

On another note,,,, I would love to know who has car # 319 or #329.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Can't tell what dealerships but 319 is a white auto going to Virginia. Built 10/9. 329 is a blue auto going to Indiana. Built 10/10.

Sponsored
OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

Sarasota Ford's price on that WW isn't the sticker price that's showing on their website.

Can't tell what dealerships but 319 is a white auto going to Virginia. Built 10/9. 329 is a blue auto going to Indiana. Built 10/10.
Hmmm.... there might be a lot of dealers in Indiana..

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I wish Tim Hilliard would get banned for violating rule number 2.

He seems to have a personal vendetta and is stalking me.
:confused:

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Man, I tried to get an LE and ran into wall after wall. I decided to order a GT on 5/20 just in case I couldn't get one, and it was a good decision. There isn't much difference except that you get some extra "chrome" (which doesn't seem like chrome on the 50th AP, BTW), a special color, and the possibility of an Auto with the PP.

If you really wanted an LE, you'd learn how to drive a manual with everyone helping you try to find one. I understand the reticence, really I do, but even if you burn out a clutch learning on this car, it's not ridiculously expensive to replace (and if you can afford an LE, that shouldn't be a worry). People are going out of their way to help you find one, man. And this is after a story that many of these people may not believe about the LE you got screwed on.

My opinion, if you want an LE, take one of the ones that have been found for you by the excellent resources here, even if it's a manual. Hell, you can take a class to learn how to drive one if needed. If that's not doable, find a GT with A/T and add on some aftermarket parts that would make it as good if not better than the LE. Or, simply find a different car that you can live with.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Man, I tried to get an LE and ran into wall after wall. I decided to order a GT on 5/20 just in case I couldn't get one, and it was a good decision. There isn't much difference except that you get some extra "chrome" (which doesn't seem like chrome on the 50th AP, BTW), a special color, and the possibility of an Auto with the PP.

If you really wanted an LE, you'd learn how to drive a manual with everyone helping you try to find one. I understand the reticence, really I do, but even if you burn out a clutch learning on this car, it's not ridiculously expensive to replace (and if you can afford an LE, that shouldn't be a worry). People are going out of their way to help you find one, man. And this is after a story that many of these people may not believe about the LE you got screwed on.

My opinion, if you want an LE, take one of the ones that have been found for you by the excellent resources here, even if it's a manual. Hell, you can take a class to learn how to drive one if needed. If that's not doable, find a GT with A/T and add on some aftermarket parts that would make it as good if not better than the LE. Or, simply find a different car that you can live with.

I am using all resources available to me. People have posted many leads, and they are all dead ends. I'm still deciding on a manual, and there's just many what ifs that I haven't decided on yet.

Plus I live in Los Angeles, which traffic is a pain in the ass. And I'm looking into other cars too...