Dealers willing to make deal!

wolf32v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
If anyone is interested My local dealer has one for sale at MSRP. Its grabber lime black roof, no stripes, Recaro's, and Electronic group. List for 79+ thats what he wants. drop me PM if you want the contact details. All I want is a ride in it. Im sure it will not last long
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
If anyone is interested My local dealer has one for sale at MSRP. Its grabber lime black roof, no stripes, Recaro's, and Electronic group. List for 79+ thats what he wants. drop me PM if you want the contact details. All I want is a ride in it. Im sure it will not last long
@shelbykr

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
It’s crazy times in my area meaning my selling dealer is selling inventory like crazy. Just last week I picked up the Bullitt and I had actually factory ordered a fully loaded GT Iconic Silver premium and at the last moment purchased the Bullitt instead. My special order GT came in last Wednesday and she is already gone. My Bullitt deal just about went to another guy to the point had I waited till later in the day to go to the dealer I would have not gotten her. The Raptors are disappearing and another guy was buying two cars at once. Dealers are having good sales numbers and people are out and about buying just gotta wonder. And time out time for sure but these dealers won’t do it and or others and yeah I’m guilty as the rest up to last week. But definitely now avoiding all public places and or people if possible. And summing it up there will be no deal on a GT500 besides MSRP at best and no special finance rates for specialty vehicles. There is no incentive to do so since their are not thousands and thousands of GT500’s sitting on lots.
Well that’s because you live near DC and the metro area. I lived there for 10 years and get it. They don’t experience big job losses and layoffs and likely the government will only grow bigger as they ramp up more government spending. The rest of the US is the opposite.

I bet you $1000 that when the US car sales numbers are announced for March they will be in the toilet and most car dealers will be forced to lay-off many of their staff. Most already have reduced hours because of the virus, and there is no traffic anyway. I feel bad for many people right now.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
They’re showing a 20k adm on there site. I’m assuming by your post there willing to waive that? Beautiful car.

Sponsored

wolf32v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Thats the GT500 I was told sticker price. If your interested I can hook you up with the salesman to get the deal.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
I'm an ER doc as well, I'm in a national partnership. Even the cities like Seattle with lots of covid cases have lower ER volumes overall. The last several months were extremely busy, but now we're seeing all time volume lows. Many belly pains, chest pains, etc have disappeared. Combined with people losing insurance, reimbursement is going to take a hit. We're turning to teladoc contracts to buffer.
Insane really and many people do not get it and I Don’t blame them, certainly seems counterintuitive. Like I said, if this is hitting us, it’s hitting everyone and this 100k mustang market will not last.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
With the condition of Ford and what I expect to happen to sales, I think Mustang is in mortal danger beyond S550.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I dont. The mustang and the F150 are Fords top sellers. Now, if you are speaking about Ford completely going out of business, I dont think that would happen either. The government will keep all essential forms of business and manufacture afloat.

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Like many companies, Ford tapped its credit revolver and suspended its dividend. How fast the economy comes back is anyone's guess but a new car will not be high on the list for a while. To keep everyone paying their bills will cost $2 - $3 trillion every 2-3 months. The Fed is prepared to print $10 - $12 trillion. If this goes the limit then there will be car companies that do not make it, just like other companies in other sectors will not survive.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Like many companies, Ford tapped its credit revolver and suspended its dividend. How fast the economy comes back is anyone's guess but a new car will not be high on the list for a while. To keep everyone paying their bills will cost $2 - $3 trillion every 2-3 months. The Fed is prepared to print $10 - $12 trillion. If this goes the limit then there will be car companies that do not make it, just like other companies in other sectors will not survive.
And if people dont take this seriously this will go full term. I see other countries that buckled down and got control over this (South Korea) and then I see people here out and about on the beaches partying. And others bitching that the gun store has been closed. The very same who say all we have to do is wash our hands......