Sponsored

Dealers willing to make deal!

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for a fair deal on a base GT 500 in twister orange, iconic silver or oxford white. Reply or send me a pm, I'm ready to make a deal! Don't bother replying if your looking to adding fees to msrp!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Don’t worry with the Coronavirus and the stock market pre order C8’s will be selling for less than sticker in 6-8 weeks, GT500 too

No ones buying anything now, just wait a few weeks

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
I'm looking for a fair deal on a base GT 500 in twister orange, iconic silver or oxford white. Reply or send me a pm, I'm ready to make a deal! Don't bother replying if your looking to adding fees to msrp!
Good luck. Trying to find an MSRP deal after launch? Should have been trying 6months to a year ago like the majority of people here getting one. Not sure if this is troll or not? Looking for fair deal... but not willing to pay any fees over MSRP. Well doc fee is likely mandatory based on state. That's already over MSRP and dealers have no reason to discount this car below MSRP right now. Wait til next year and try then.

Don’t worry with the Coronavirus and the stock market pre order C8’s will be selling for less than sticker in 6-8 weeks, GT500 too

No ones buying anything now, just wait a few weeks
Not sure why you say no one is buying anything right now. I am actively buying things besides toilet paper right now. People that have a savings accounts and aren't at risk of running out of money in the next few months have no reason not to buy.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Good luck. Trying to find an MSRP deal after launch? Should have been trying 6months to a year ago like the majority of people here getting one. Not sure if this is troll or not? Looking for fair deal... but not willing to pay any fees over MSRP. Well doc fee is likely mandatory based on state. That's already over MSRP and dealers have no reason to discount this car below MSRP right now. Wait til next year and try then.

Not sure why you say no one is buying anything right now. I am actively buying things besides toilet paper right now. People that have a savings accounts and aren't at risk of running out of money in the next few months have no reason not to buy.
small percentage of the populous

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Braski, weren't you part of the 3rd pedal or bust crowd? Now there are potential good deals out there and you are all on board now?

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Braski, weren't you part of the 3rd pedal or bust crowd? Now there are potential good deals out there and you are all on board now?
I already publicly ate crow and have been looking to buy a GT 500 since December. I still think it's a little heavy but the looks have really grown on me and there's no denying the performance of the DCT.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Yes, it was you. I remember now. I don't remembering you eating crow or ever recanting your position or apologizing for the bash... I do remember people such as yourselves bashing the GT500 from the beginning though. Seriously, the manual or bust, the price tag, the weight, etc. You and folks just like you who were priced out of range were bashing the 500 like nobody's business.

And here you are.... buying one in anticipation of a screaming deal on the back of a failing economy, lol.

This was a few quotes from the manual or bust thread.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/who-else-is-manual-or-bust.115886/

It's manual or bust for me, especially since my wife told me I'm not allowed to buy an automatic!
I don't get paid by how fast my car is. If I did I would not have a manual or even a mustang! I have my mustang because I enjoy driving a manual, V8, rear wheel car that's looks and sounds good! Obviously I'm going to buy the fastest car that fits that bill as long as it looks sexy too! I need a back seat so that's the reason I bought my car 4 years ago. I was really thinking the GT 500 would be my next car but I guess I'll have to wait for the next offering or wait until I no longer need a back seat and go buy a vette. If I had a crystal ball I would of held off a year or two a bought a GT 350. Trading up on one is still an option. Nothing sexier than a black Gt 350 with matte black stripes out lined in red with the track pack spoiler!
Screenshot_20190204-193454_Chrome.jpg
I never bashed anyone for driving an auto! I just love to incorporate three motions into one. Even if I get tired of shifting or loosing to auto's, I still won't buy one because my wife "THE BOSS" would not allow an auto performance car!
Thank you, I really enjoyed this! Lambo/Ferrari never on my radar but I understand why guys want them. I typically will not purchase a vehicle if I can't pay cash or pay it off in 3 years. Even though I could afford a new GT 500 I would wait a year or two and buy a low mileage used one. With a manual option not yet offered I doubt one will ever make it into my garage. With that said your reply to this post and mine really gave me a little insight on the benifits a DCT could offer. Hopefully the one put in the GT 500 will not disappoint.
Obviously Norm we are the few. I'm also not sure where the anti manual hate or even the lack of support from fellow manual owners is coming from. Possibly it could be they would buy anything ford makes because there just fanboys or their just some serious racers that are out for #'s only. I understand both but until ford or racing is cutting me a paycheck I'm sticking with a manual.
No, I'd say 100% of "manual or bust guys" are not in the buying pool.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
And here in the next quote, we have a doctor who is on the front lines of the very epidemic that you plan to capitalize on. He is forced to pass on a car that he wanted badly. He fell on bad times and decided to pay it forward by allowing fellow members to pick his deal up. But you are hell bent on buying the car for a song because you get to stay home for a month while the good doctor is out saving peoples lives. And then you laugh out loud.....

Too bad Doug but I'm looking for a msrp deal in white, orange or silver. Fortunately I'm off for the next month and I'm in full search of a fair deal on a GT 500!

Thanks,
Doug "LOL"

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it was you. I remember now. I don't remembering you eating crow or ever recanting your position or apologizing for the bash... I do remember people such as yourselves bashing the GT500 from the beginning though. Seriously, the manual or bust, the price tag, the weight, etc. You and folks just like you who were priced out of range were bashing the 500 like nobody's business.

And here you are.... buying one in anticipation of a screaming deal on the back of a failing economy, lol.

This was a few quotes from the manual or bust thread.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/who-else-is-manual-or-bust.115886/

Sorry for changing my opinion on something that at one time I was passionate about.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Give it a month and there will be plenty for sale, already seeing guys bailing on their order.

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The "LOL" was because his name is the same as mine. I'm glad I can be your punching bag today Tom!
Sponsored