Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Face: Who sang this? Give me a sec...

Ah yes, Meatloaf.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." :-)

Completely agree with your statement and there is precedent for it, even during a Republican administration.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I for one feel that this is a big deal and can lead down a slippery slope.....
Like the one in Italy?

All non essential business have been closed. You should have stocked up before this hit. Let me guess, another government conspiracy theorist?

I like to shoot, but I never cared for the whack jobs that I'd meet at the range.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
but I never cared for the whack jobs that I'd meet at the range.
Loud and clear, Tom. I shot competitively multiple times a month for about twenty years so I've seen and met the people you're talking about. Fact is, you might actually think I'm one of them. <smiling> But, maybe not.

Bottom line at the moment is, I'm glad I picked up the hobby years ago because now, I have plenty of firearms and ammo, just in case, ifyouknowwwhatImeanVern. MOF, I was considering loading up a half dozen AR mags and positioning a couple rifles and shotguns in strategic locations. <bigger smile>

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Loud and clear, Tom. I shot competitively multiple times a month for about twenty years so I've seen and met the people you're talking about. Fact is, you might actually think I'm one of them. <smiling> But, maybe not.

Bottom line at the moment is, I'm glad I picked up the hobby years ago because now, I have plenty of firearms and ammo, just in case, ifyouknowwwhatImeanVern. MOF, I was considering loading up a half dozen AR mags and positioning a couple rifles and shotguns in strategic locations. <bigger smile>
I am an advocate of the second amendment and have a collection that someone like you would envy. Dont get me wrong. What I am trying to convey to people echos that of the advice of all the medical experts of the world, isolate and stay home. Now we have people threatening second amendment violations. It's all about moot anyway, just like toilet paper, Clorox wipes, etc, it would be (and was) mass hysteria trying to hoard guns and ammo. Any true gun guy should have already had plenty of that on hand, especially knowing that this crisis was coming (since January).

I have plenty of 30 round mags should you need some.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
This link may or may not work for you.
VIN is the same as the above vehicle.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:u0hXKQH2hR8J:https://www.buyholidayford.net/new-Whitesboro-2020-Ford-Mustang-Shelby+GT500-1FA6P8SJ7L5500213+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

Vehicle Description

$6,354 off MSRP! 2020 Ford Mustang ShelbyThis Mustang is located at Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro. We have delivery available too!
window sticker doesnt exist..

dont worry guys, about 2 more weeks b4peopel realize it was a nothingburger :)

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
window sticker doesnt exist..

dont worry guys, about 2 more weeks b4peopel realize it was a nothingburger :)
Keep up the good work on those great video's, love watching them.

This window sticker was on ebay and it matches the search link VIN.
Has got me beat then.
s-l1600.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Keep up the good work on those great video's, love watching them.

This window sticker was on ebay and it matches the search link VIN.
Has got me beat then.
s-l1600.jpg
oops, the link from the dealer site didnt have one ready

Ill keep doing what im doing ;0 thanks

Sponsored

Abomination

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
eh, I’m pretty sure he is full of shit. All three friends I have working at dealerships, 2 sales one tech, have had adjustments or been “let go”. One that was let go was saying they were not pushing a car a day on average. The other his dad is a sales manager and they were sitting around. I believe they closed now but he hasn’t confirmed. My friend that’s a tech said nothing new has come in really, they are catching up on back log of work.
That's nice. But no, in Nevada we are considered "essential". Not sure how the new cars are handling it but we are a used car dealer and it's not that bad. We are down about 30 percent, not bad considering.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
And if people dont take this seriously this will go full term. I see other countries that buckled down and got control over this (South Korea) and then I see people here out and about on the beaches partying. .
The spring breakers that dispersed are going to adversely affect numbers overall, but the bigger issue is NY/NJ.

As late as March 10, Di Blasio (sp?) was on the Morning Joe telling NYers to just live normally.

DeSanits was on TV last week, maybe the week before saying 191 flights per day were landing in FL from NY.
No Bueano...
Sponsored