Vehicle Showcase

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
It’s crazy times in my area meaning my selling dealer is selling inventory like crazy. Just last week I picked up the Bullitt and I had actually factory ordered a fully loaded GT Iconic Silver premium and at the last moment purchased the Bullitt instead. My special order GT came in last Wednesday and she is already gone. My Bullitt deal just about went to another guy to the point had I waited till later in the day to go to the dealer I would have not gotten her. The Raptors are disappearing and another guy was buying two cars at once. Dealers are having good sales numbers and people are out and about buying just gotta wonder. And time out time for sure but these dealers won’t do it and or others and yeah I’m guilty as the rest up to last week. But definitely now avoiding all public places and or people if possible. And summing it up there will be no deal on a GT500 besides MSRP at best and no special finance rates for specialty vehicles. There is no incentive to do so since their are not thousands and thousands of GT500’s sitting on lots.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
It’s crazy times in my area meaning my selling dealer is selling inventory like crazy. Just last week I picked up the Bullitt and I had actually factory ordered a fully loaded GT Iconic Silver premium and at the last moment purchased the Bullitt instead. My special order GT came in last Wednesday and she is already gone. My Bullitt deal just about went to another guy to the point had I waited till later in the day to go to the dealer I would have not gotten her. The Raptors are disappearing and another guy was buying two cars at once. Dealers are having good sales numbers and people are out and about buying just gotta wonder. And time out time for sure but these dealers won’t do it and or others and yeah I’m guilty as the rest up to last week. But definitely now avoiding all public places and or people if possible. And summing it up there will be no deal on a GT500 besides MSRP at best and no special finance rates for specialty vehicles. There is no incentive to do so since their are not thousands and thousands of GT500’s sitting on lots.
Just curious...Koons Sterling?

Sponsored

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP

We shall see in a month. Just like another attorney in the NOVA area who said he has real estate closings galore on the books, I be curious to see where that is in another month or 2. The peak of this has not hit and the sub acute fallout not even close.

There are 15 on ebay right now btw and a fair number on dealer lots in Florida that I have seen ( not in person but on the websites etc). That being said, a fair number are already sold too.

The NBA is cutting exec salaries, the latest published cuts. .
I am a physician in multiple ER's and even we are getting hours cut. If we are getting hours cut, in this time, then I have to believe the rest of the country is too.
Id venture to guess that as the economy squeezes over the next year, very gently used 500's will be available.

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Be safe, Doc.

Secondly, me thinks you must reside in an area of Florida that as of this writing, doesn't have too many confirmed cases. Otherwise, I can't imagine a hospital cutting an ER physician's hours! For sure they aren't doing that in New York, Seattle, or LA.

Hang tough and thanks for your service in this crisis.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Wow! Genuine Fake News.

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
Be safe, Doc.
yeah
Secondly, me thinks you must reside in an area of Florida that as of this writing, doesn't have too many confirmed cases. Otherwise, I can't imagine a hospital cutting an ER physician's hours! For sure they aren't doing that in New York, Seattle, or LA.

Yeah man, It is very strange times indeed. We are in North Florida and it has been eerily quiet. I suspect that wont last much longer though.
Regardless, I drove the 350R to work today as my means of "entertainment". A little more "pickup" that the "pickup."

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A little more "pickup" that the "pickup."
I'm sure it was a blast, Dave but...

JUST WAIT! <smile>

No matter how many times you hear someone say how great the new car is, you'll still almost certainly be blown away. MUCH prettier in person and oh my, what a driving machine.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Otherwise, I can't imagine a hospital cutting an ER physician's hours!
depends on the hospital but much of the time local tax receipts underlies their budgets. No local tax revenue, no salary.

moab361

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT PP1
Be safe, Doc.

I'm an ER doc as well, I'm in a national partnership. Even the cities like Seattle with lots of covid cases have lower ER volumes overall. The last several months were extremely busy, but now we're seeing all time volume lows. Many belly pains, chest pains, etc have disappeared. Combined with people losing insurance, reimbursement is going to take a hit. We're turning to teladoc contracts to buffer.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I'm an ER doc as well, I'm in a national partnership. Even the cities like Seattle with lots of covid cases have lower ER volumes overall. The last several months were extremely busy, but now we're seeing all time volume lows. Many belly pains, chest pains, etc have disappeared. Combined with people losing insurance, reimbursement is going to take a hit. We're turning to teladoc contracts to buffer.
my best friends wife, works ata hospital, a RN she said ER is dead, all the smaller issues gone. People that went to ER for reasons to get out of work, school, gone. The ones that “think they need to be at the hospital” gone. She said when it was released that her hospital had confirmed cases of Covid 19 it went dead quiet there.