Dealers Honoring X-Plan Pricing for Custom Orders - New England or Northeast

LarryinMA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Convertible w/ Perf Pkg
I'm looking for a dealer in New England (or possibly in the New York/New Jersey metro area, or honestly, anywhere in the Northeast, if necessary) who is currently willing to honor X-Plan pricing on a 2022 Mustang GT convertible.

I've tried half a dozen local (near Boston) dealers, and they've all said they've suspended X-Plan sales due to the market and limited supply.

Any dealers out there willing to custom order me a new Mustang at X-Plan pricing?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I'm looking for a dealer in New England (or possibly in the New York/New Jersey metro area, or honestly, anywhere in the Northeast, if necessary) who is currently willing to honor X-Plan pricing on a 2022 Mustang GT convertible.

I've tried half a dozen local (near Boston) dealers, and they've all said they've suspended X-Plan sales due to the market and limited supply.

Any dealers out there willing to custom order me a new Mustang at X-Plan pricing?

Thanks!!
how about invoice - 4% or invoice -2% for a mach 1? (bestyoull find on a GT500 is MSRP)

Chapman or Granger are my recommendations. may be a drive for you, but even if you choose to ship it, you'll save a lot

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Rilla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 PP1
They need to go ahead and ship the cars without the chips and let the dealerships install them at a later date.

Maybe that will help the inventory hiccups so we can get orders filled.

I've been waiting 4 weeks for a short block for my 19 5.0

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
They need to go ahead and ship the cars without the chips and let the dealerships install them at a later date.

Maybe that will help the inventory hiccups so we can get orders filled.

I've been waiting 4 weeks for a short block for my 19 5.0
Most dealers can’t be trusted to change oil. Manufacturers know it too, they have dedicated lines for customers that can’t get proper service. I’d rather wait.
Edit: some can, and we reward them with business. But it’s telling when their own manufacturers decided that as a whole they shouldn’t touch things like differentials, computer chips, wiring harnesses, transmissions, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LarryinMA

LarryinMA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Convertible w/ Perf Pkg
Thanks everyone, I've reached out to them. Great advice - really appreciate your help!!
Sponsored