Sponsored

Dealer told me there are no deals on 2017

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
I am reading (even on here) of people saying that they are getting, "crazy good deals" on their Mustangs (especially GT's).

I would have thought that with the 2018 due out in October, there would be rebates.

The lease on my 2015 EB Premium is up in December. With only three payments left, Ford will absorb the remaining last three payments.

While I just cannot get over the '18 front end, I am still intrigued by the digital dash and the increased safety features (a girl was run over by a car at our local school because she decided to shoot out between cars during traffic).

But that being said, the cost of '18 EB Premium with 201A, safe and smart package, and the Shaker audio seems too steep for a 4 cylinder...

I test drove a 2017 GT and even my wife says, "Oh, your car isn't a mustang... THIS is a mustang".

Anyway, the dealer sales manager says that there are NO rebates or incentives for '17 GT's and he seems to want to not acknowledge when I said that I am seeing posts of people that are saying that they are getting deals on the '17 GT Premiums...

My question is. Are there any rebates? I CAN get x-plan pricing through my union, but it seems that some people here are getting much cheaper deals.

Also, does ford have a return leasee rebate? Nissan used to have a deal where they give you $750 if you are a current nissan owner that wishes to get into a Nissan.

When I leased my '15 EB, the salesperson asked if we have ANY other lease on any other non-ford cars as there was a $750 "competitive lease" bonus.

It seems that this time around the Ford dealer is telling me taht they have NO rebates, bonuses, etc for the GT's.

Anyone in NYC area get a '17 GT Premium 6spd with 401a for a "crazy deal"?
Sponsored

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
You have 2 things going on here.
1: your dealer (and most NYS dealers) is full of crap. I won't buy cars in NY anymore because they just don't negotiate and they're usually 5% higher than neighboring states anyway.
2: What your reading is a lot of Dick swinging. Yes, they get good deals, but there is always a little embellishment on the deals and the really great ones are not the norm. Usually the poster leaves out little details like "its my brothers dealership" or "I play poker with the manager and he owes me"

Your close of enough to Baltimore it worth at look at Coons Ford. The website is showing 49 GT's for sale starting in the low $30's with $2000 cash back and/or 0% 36mo interest. They have a great rep here on the forum.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Just wait till the 18s start hitting dealer lots, 17s will be on fire sale but you will need to settle for what is available.

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
Watch closely at Koons as there prices start off low but they start adding fees back on. Before you go down there ask them for the out the door price. And ask them to break down the costs. In addition in my experience they take less for cars if trading something in.

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I would have thought that with the 2018 due out in October, there would be rebates.
There are rebates on 2017 GTs, it is currently $2000, can't get one of the real low Ford Financing rates with that rebate though. But it is worth taking the Ford standard rate of 5.3% to get another $500 then refinance with a local bank in three months.

If you can get X plan you can combine the rebates with X plan.

You need to do your homework before going to the dealer.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
There is NOT a rebate on a '17 Mustang GT if you lease - only if you pay cash or finance. Also, Ford doesn't have any special lease rates on GT's - just the EcoBoost & V6 models.

And, incentives often vary around the nation. Here in the NW, we get a $2,000 rebate when you pay cash or finance a '17 GT, but no extra money for financing with Ford Credit at their standard rates.

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
they just came back with 0% for 72 yesterday on the mustangs. If anybody is looking for one pm me, im a salesman at Gaudin ford in Las Vegas. I will make anybody off here a screaming deal.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
0% for 72 months 8.21.17 - 9.05.17 here in the Pacific NW + $1,000 trade assistance rebate if you have a 1995+ trade-in. Or, skip the 0% and get a $2,500 rebate with any other lender (but no trade assistance rebate).

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I ordered a 2017 GT July 3rd and signed a pricing sheet locking in my rebates and pricing back in July. Can I renegotiate my rebate amounts to include the new $3,500 cash back rebate? I am also using X-Plan so I don't know if that has any effect on it.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
You don't need x type plans, incentives or rebates to get a deal. I paid invoice OTD on my custom order 17, back when the order banks opened up for the 17s.

Kessler1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Picked mine up at Sarasota Ford down here in Florida yesterday. Ended up getting ~$9k off MSRP because of the $4k Ford credit and price matching with a nearby dealership. I'm only mentioning it because on their ads it says that they'll help you with your flight and hotel if you come buy a car from them, so it might be something to consider. Get a little vacation out of it and road trip back up north
Sponsored