re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
I'm at Hooks Lincoln in Ft worth but I still take in Mustang work as I'am a Ford dealer still.
Sponsored

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Are you still there? I just got a 2018 GT A10 with 11K miles and is CPO out of state. Might need brakes checked. When i apply the brakes it slowly bites then lets go and is not smooth. The A10 is jerky when i go from P to D and when down shifting under normal driving sometimes. Would anyone recommend Randall Reed Park Cities Ford of Inwood Rd?
At Lincoln Dealer in Ft worth but can still take in work

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Are you still at the 5 Star Plano?
Thanks Brandon. I am coming up on 1K on my new car. Couple of veterans here suggest that I change engine oil and oil filter at that point in time. Do you agree? And can I schedule a time directly with you when I come in for the service? Or if there is a way for me to request for you when making a service request?

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Thanks Brandon. I am coming up on 1K on my new car. Couple of veterans here suggest that I change engine oil and oil filter at that point in time. Do you agree? And can I schedule a time directly with you when I come in for the service? Or if there is a way for me to request for you when making a service request?
You can schedule with me at anytime, Hooks Lincoln in White settlement is where iam now. I didnt change mine until 3k. 817-596-0044 SERVICE NUMBER

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
You can schedule with me at anytime, Hooks Lincoln in White settlement is where iam now. I didnt change mine until 3k. 817-596-0044 SERVICE NUMBER
HI Brandon, your place is like a 120 Mile round trip... Can you recommend someone closer to Allen area. Also, can I even schedule one at your dealership since it is not Ford and Lincoln, but just Lincoln.

Sponsored

bobsled

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2007 F150
HI Brandon, your place is like a 120 Mile round trip... Can you recommend someone closer to Allen area. Also, can I even schedule one at your dealership since it is not Ford and Lincoln, but just Lincoln.
I use 5-Star in Plano for service. And I've always had good service. Fwiw

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
5 STAR Ford is really good. I used to work for the one in carrollton, great people.

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
I just got my gt premium and looking to make some cosmetic and small ticket mods...things like changing the shift know, adding a dash cam with wiring through headliner etc...is there a good place to do something like that in DFW aea?

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Any suggestions other than 5 star for changing head bolts and head gasket on an ecoboot?
Sponsored