Dealer feedback for Orange county, so cal

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Bought my car at Villa Ford in Tustin, Ca. In Orange county. Looking for some feedback for this
dealer. The handling package was not dealer installed and debating if I want to have them do it.
Dealers scare me. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Damondeng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT350
I bought my GT350 there too .

Before u buy it , u must check the car carefully, including the miles . And the date of built.

After I pay the money, I found that my car had 270 miles .Like used car !

and the car’s warranty was started six months earlier than I bought !!!

and I add the alarm system ! They even didn’t activate for me !

They really not a good dealer , less friendly custom service, just wanna u pay them ! And they really can give u a discount ! I found that the Shelby they have a lot , that was all the other dealer cannot sell out , or from car shows . So , u really check carefully.

hope u got ur dream car .

Damondeng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT350
The manager always scared the customers. And they had a lot of managers......

IconicGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
Just curious, did you guys manage to get any discount off MSRP from them? I was interested in one of their cars, but they wanted 5k over MSRP and they said that was a 3k discount off their initial price, lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Just curious, did you guys manage to get any discount off MSRP from them? I was interested in one of their cars, but they wanted 5k over MSRP and they said that was a 3k discount off their initial price, lol.
I was able to get 2K off a 2019 or 500 off MSRP on a 2020. All the cars I saw had about 15 miles. I think for here, that is typical.
They did have a 2019 blue one that they claimed a wife bought for husband and he did not like. Maybe thats the one with the
270 miles? It was on the show room floor. Bought my 2020 in Jan.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Bought my GT350 there last Father’s Day.
Set up the deal over the phone which made things pretty painless upon arrival. Actually one of the best car buying experiences we’ve ever had.
Mine was a ‘19 with 43 miles on it that has a sticker of $66,095, I paid just over $60K. There was an ADM sticker still on the windshield of $81K. My what a little time does for a deal right.
I never got a chance to look at the Velocity Blue with the black roof, the magnetic grey with blue stripes and black roof took my breath away.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my GT350 there last Father’s Day.
Set up the deal over the phone which made things pretty painless upon arrival. Actually one of the best car buying experiences we’ve ever had.
Mine was a ‘19 with 43 miles on it that has a sticker of $66,095, I paid just over $60K. There was an ADM sticker still on the windshield of $81K. My what a little time does for a deal right.
I never got a chance to look at the Velocity Blue with the black roof, the magnetic grey with blue stripes and black roof took my breath away.
that's a great deal for a CA dealer, $6k off, especially one in so cal. good job, good timing. not common...

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
that's a great deal for a CA dealer, $6k off, especially one in so cal. good job, good timing. not common...
Yes it was a good deal.
Just for giggles I checked this dealerships website, all their GT350’s are no longer listed.
Here they sat for a while and now in less than a month they are all gone. If I remember correctly, they had a half dozen or so when I bought mine, two ‘19’s and about four ‘20’s.
I guess some are reeling better about the economy although I don’t know why.

OP
OP

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Good stuff, but does anyone have any service feedback? Thanks again.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Good stuff, but does anyone have any service feedback? Thanks again.
Sorry man but I can’t answer your question. I bought at your dealership but live out of the area.
I’d go to the dealership and ask to speak to their head tech, not the service manager unless they were promoted from a lead tech. They will either confirm or squash your fears.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
If it’s any consolation, Villa Ford sells quite a few Ford Performance vehicles. I was told about 30 GT350’s alone per year.
Sponsored